Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No we are not. We are pointing out the blatant lies of Stacey.
She wanted a home birth, she said so. She fitted a fireplace and bathtub in her bedroom for the occasion.
She was near or over her due date.
This is her 4th baby, she knows the early signs of labour. The fact she had twinges at that stage would suggest labour to me and I only have had 2 children so far.
There is no way she was caught off guard like she claimed, her whole family were in the house, nieces and nephews!!?? That doesn't happen if you suddenly and unexpectedly have a home birth.
This was a planned home birth not what's she's claiming. That is the issue people have.

Oh no this can definitely happen. My 2nd came like this, knew I was in labour for 13 hrs previously , I had just got my toddler sent to my parents before baby decided she was coming. My parents were supposed to come to me but I changed my mind last minute. I’d I hadn’t they’d of been in the thick of it with us it happen so fast. If baby decides it coming then it’s coming. We were advised to stay home instead of risking the car; quick visit to the hospital for check weight vitamin k shot m sent home again within 6hours

Reactions: 7
Watching that video and it makes so much sense now that this was 100% planned with the bath and the fire, she's just been preparing her bloody bedroom for it.

What I don't get is if she's so "real" why not just say I'm having a homebirth?! They're really common in wales right now. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 14
Oh no this can definitely happen. My 2nd came like this, knew I was in labour for 13 hrs previously , I had just got my toddler sent to my parents before baby decided she was coming. My parents were supposed to come to me but I changed my mind last minute. I’d I hadn’t they’d of been in the thick of it with us it happen so fast. If baby decides it coming then it’s coming. We were advised to stay home instead of risking the car; quick visit to the hospital for check weight vitamin k shot m sent home again within 6hours
I have no doubt it happens. My second Labour was only 3 hrs long from start to finish (still made it to the hospital though) but again the issue is I do not believe Stacey.

Reactions: 10
I have no doubt it happens. My second Labour was only 3 hrs long from start to finish (still made it to the hospital though) but again the issue is I do not believe Stacey.
Exactly if she had time to wait for the midwives and there's clearly a period of time she has that gas and air she had time to get to hospital, there is really no need to lie everyone is entitled to have a home birth so not sure why she needs to hide the fact

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s the constant lies people are trying to call out 🙄
How many times has it been said here
- baby will be born on her birthday
- it will be a home birth
We know babies come in their own time and at any time. She hints at being pregnant for 5 months before finally going ‘ah, I can’t believe it’. She dragged on for months that she didn’t know she was having a girl - was it 28 weeks she finally told her extended online family she was having a girl, even though someone came on here months before and said she was pregnant and having a girl?

Anyway, don’t act like a bunch of random people are your family, and will question every little thing you have said. She’s full of bullshit, and if people want to keep defending her, please go to Mrs Hinch thread or the rave thread, coz we think she’s a lying wanker 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly if she had time to wait for the midwives and there's clearly a period of time she has that gas and air she had time to get to hospital, there is really no need to lie everyone is entitled to have a home birth so not sure why she needs to hide the fact
Thank you!!! ❤ like honestly, nobody cares if you have a home birth or not, it's not anything special and on your 4th baby it probably makes more sense tbh after having 3 previously with no issue BUT WHY MISREPRESENT WHAT'S HAPPENED!! Why!?? 🤯

It’s the constant lies people are trying to call out 🙄
How many times has it been said here
- baby will be born on her birthday
- it will be a home birth
We know babies come in their own time and at any time. She hints at being pregnant for 5 months before finally going ‘ah, I can’t believe it’. She dragged on for months that she didn’t know she was having a girl - was it 28 weeks she finally told her extended online family she was having a girl, even though someone came on here months before and said she was pregnant and having a girl?

Anyway, don’t act like a bunch of random people are your family, and will question every little thing you have said. She’s full of bullshit, and if people want to keep defending her, please go to Mrs Hinch thread or the rave thread, coz we think she’s a lying wanker 🙂
100% everything you've said!! 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 15
I found it all so very sad that her ‘job’ means she puts so much of her children’s’ lives on IG, I mean that poor baby was literally just born and she was on it! I find the photo of the baby being touched by so many hands quite metaphorical in that it portrays her as a commodity that everyone is trying to get their hands on. I didn’t even share photos of such a newly born baby with my family members, I simply enjoyed those hrs after their births in a cosy bubble of love. There is something morally wrong with it all, the lies, the fakeness, the money. Instagram is a very sad place to be and causes so many mental health issues, portraying a perfect life, family, homes. It’s not real life and the sooner people get to grips with that the better.
Maybe I’m being a bit melodramatic (ponders if that’s the right word but I can’t think of a better one atm! 🤔) but I too found the whole situation really quite sad and actually more than that, it was almost like she’d sold her soul. I’m not explaining this very well but I guess what I mean is she literally has put a price, be it monetary or in renown terms, on her giving birth and having a daughter. 😳 Because of this she has now shared with literally anyone and everyone what, I think at least, should have been a private and intimate moment between her, Joe, the baby’s brothers and whichever other family members they wished to include and now that’s done, that’s it, it can never be undone. That special moment has become, like so much else in Stacey’s life, a commodity, something she can trade for TV appearances and book deals, for baby clothing and merchandise ranges and post-natal products for mothers, for years of clothing ranges and accessories for girls, oh the list is endless, and that, I do find sad.😐

I dunno, it just feels like SS thinks it’s a big old game and is making no mind of any future consequences whatever they may be, for her or her children. I think the easiest way to put it in ‘real’ terms is there is no way anyone, even Stacey, would let a complete stranger into their house and spend time with their children. She wouldn’t have dreamt of having any Tom, Dick or Harriet march in off the street and let themselves into her bedroom whilst she was giving birth or let them wander around the nursery or to look around her kids bedrooms and would be utterly horrified if anyone tried to do so. I think what Stacey is missing is that effectively though that’s what she is doing by posting every mortal thing on Instagram. Sadly there are some really bleeping strange people out there and she has no control over who is viewing anything she posts. Scary thought eh?! 🤔😐😳

• Heart
Reactions: 34
it’s just positive reinforcement isn’t it? The more she shares/posts the more likes, comments, praise, interviews, free stuff, book deals, brand deals etc etc she gets. Difficult to turn it off I imagine.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I’ve just been back on her stories and no where did she mention she didn’t plan a home delivery- she just said she regretted not staying in hospital for an epidural that’s not her saying she never planned a home delivery!

And also it’s pretty impossible to push a baby out on a selected day! So for everyone saying she “planned it to come on her birthday” come on! Look at what you are really saying! It’s literally impossible to push a baby out when you fancy just because it’s your birthday.

Her family have had one of the happiest times and all you want to do is pick it apart and pull her to pieces. Her and her family don’t owe you anything
"but she decided she was ready to meet us immediately, so the community midvies came straight over with the gas and air" this suggests she went home intending on going back later! The gas and air would have already been there she has to lie about everything when infact there was no need

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.