Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This won’t end here, she will be on loose bowels some time this week over video link sharing her news, giggling away & pulling her face in all silly directions!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I really REALLY hope it’s not Petal because the way they pronounce the ‘t’ all soft in Leighton is already horrendous. Petal will become pe’ull. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
‘Ooh worra m’like, been so busy- I’ve forgotten to tell you, my extended family, Pickelilli’s name….’
Autumn
Petal
Blossom
Poppy
IKEA

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t have children so I didn’t know what this meant. I googled it and now very much wish I hadn’t. These were my good reading eyes, now ruined 😭
i have an aversion to most things child related but work in a surgery, once asked our midwife what a sweep was, she then went on to say “you have an expressive face when you’re repulsed”
(Nothing against childbirth or anything like that but the more I learn about it the more I’m like ehhhhhhh)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This takes me back to the last time I gave birth the first thing I wanted to do was sit on a hard floor in front of a fake fire 🔥
A21BA216-D32C-4EA5-B196-791AC8BF1D95.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Did anyone see that Nadia from Loose Women announced the birth just after Stacey started posting her story? 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Surprised she doesn't go the whole hog and call her October.
Princess Pickle October Swash Solomon. 😂😂😂😂
I actually really love that name .. shame I'm passed child bearing age . I would call my next child October boy or girl i think its unisex

• Wow
Reactions: 7
(Nothing against childbirth or anything like that but the more I learn about it the more I’m like ehhhhhhh)
I have a close friend who is a midwife, I don't have children yet but she gives me goosebumps with some of the realities of being pregnant and giving birth too 😱🤢😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I have a close friend who is a midwife, I don't have children yet but she gives me goosebumps with some of the realities of being pregnant and giving birth too 😱🤢😂
I mean I’ve had a c section and it was pretty grim, definitely not enjoyable 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Usual …first time poster long time lurker.. I barely follow SS she’s too annoying but thoroughly enjoy this thread. Obviously this all screams planned BUT I did have an accidental
Home birth recently, knew I was in labour had shipped off the toddler but wasn’t ready to go to hosp just yet. Baby born on the loo just minutes before paramedics arrived with some gas n air delivered by himself - who’s still a bit shook
Love the name, I loved that show 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.