Stacey Solomon #47 Baby girl's here, Mick pack ya bags, off to the annexe with the lads

What do we think Pickle will be called?

• Lily

Votes: 242 12.9%
  • Rosie

Votes: 579 30.8%
  • Autumn

Votes: 280 14.9%
  • Blossom

Votes: 329 17.5%
  • Cash Cow #4

Votes: 212 11.3%
  • Something else?

Votes: 236 12.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done do @MyrtleRV for the thread title. Had to slightly shorten to fit!

The long awaited baby girl has arrived.
Arrived on Stacey's birthday, and it was a homebirth as tattlers predicted. Some tattlers think it was a planned homebirth. However Stacey is saying it wasn't
the arrival was a family affair - with the sister and creepy dad both present.
Stace has been in bed since the baby came.
Yet to change her pjs

Let me know if you want anymore options added to the poll

Read the wiki
1633682959225.png

Old thread here https://tattle.life/threads/stacey-...he-end-of-the-year.23514/page-52#post-6623921

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Recap: Stacey had her princess pickle and has sat in her own filth ever since.... Mick was no where to be seen, but then wheeled out once it was mentioned on her. They're shamelessly cashing in on the birth by holding off announcing name, which we all know will be done at a time when it will get most views and probably with another cheesy montage..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just get up Stace, you’re a mom of four, not one, poor Rex has been glued to your side for two years and all of a sudden you can’t be arsed with him, not fair and the quickest way to make him resent PP. she’s new and a novelty to him right now, like a new toy, but that won’t last if you don’t get up and get life back to normal. How she is lauded as an amazing mum is beyond me, she’s actually really selfish because everything is about her, no bedtime routine because it suits her, not bathing because it suits her, not cooking because it suits her, not getting out of bloody bed because it suits her. Very irritating to watch.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 117
Proper chuffed with the thread title!! Quite unlike me to write something that’s super long though!! 😉😂

Not a lot more to add except to say a big shout out to Stacey if you’re reading!! 👋 Whoop, whoop, Stacey Solomon in the house!! 🙌 I can’t deny Stace, that without you and your questionable mothering skills and mucky ways, none of this would even be possible, so you must get recognition for that. Even so, all good things must come to an end and despite the plethora of Tattle fodder you have given us, it’s probably time to give it up. There’s no easy way to say this so I’ll just come out with it; go and have a shower and change your clothes you dirty mare! I thank you…

‘To Stacey!’🥂

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
All smoke and mirrors with SS. Imagine if a family in less fortunate circumstances didn’t bathe or have a bedtime routine and let older (one not even a pre teen though ) children live at the bottom of the garden 😆😂 She’s an adequate parent but as someone who was a single parent from when mine were toddlers she’s a selfish parent as it’s all about her. I get it’s her source of income but that’s her choice the kids can’t say hold on I’m going to get bullied at school or feel like have zero privacy.

Reactions: 43
I showered two days after birth, best bleeping feeling ever. God I felt like a new person after it! I had a c-section and fainted twice in the hospital after so was a bit scared about that. Stacey’s got no excuse

Reactions: 31
Jemma mentioned announcing something to do with pickle cottage I wonder if that will tie in with the babies name. Probably not she’s probably just using it to promote more labels.

Reactions: 18
Great thread title! Can’t believe she still hadn’t announced the name despite sharing every other detail of her pregnancy/birth/post natal lounging around with tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jemma mentioned announcing something to do with pickle cottage I wonder if that will tie in with the babies name. Probably not she’s probably just using it to promote more labels.

I think she was saying ‘pickle cottage green’ renaming/gatekeeping the sage green staceys used in her kitchen room whatever it is

Reactions: 13
I showered two days after birth, best bleeping feeling ever. God I felt like a new person after it! I had a c-section and fainted twice in the hospital after so was a bit scared about that. Stacey’s got no excuse
There's nothing better than a post birth shower haha. She's bleeping vile. I understand it's exhausting but a quick shower will not hurt.

Reactions: 40
Great thread title! Can’t believe she still hadn’t announced the name despite sharing every other detail of her pregnancy/birth/post natal lounging around with tit out
These z-listers normally save that for the magazine shoot. 💰💰💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How can she not be craving a nice shower or bath? I was sick after my first boy so could only get bed washes by the nurses in the hospital. It was horrific. The first day they told me I could have a shower I was straight in there and boy did it feel great to wash my hair and lady bits properly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. After my second which was quick and no complications (thankfully) I was straight into the shower while the husband minded our son. I just can imagine the smell in that room. Stale body odour, stale blood (let us be honest it is horrible) something we all experience as women, baby sick and baby poop....It has to be horrendous :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
The weirdest thing about her not bathing or even changing her clothes is the fact she thinks it’s some badge of honour. Does she think it makes her more normal and down to earth? It doesn’t! Normal people wash regularly.

• Sick
Reactions: 57
She’s pretending her and Joe are gonna look through baby name books today. As bleeping if she hasn’t already got a name for her long awaited girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
I've just seen this advert and thought "oh, Joe without his hat." Then I looked closer...what is going on with that hair?? Surely it's a toupee?
Do you know what. He could well afford hair plugs. If he laid off the false tan and did something decent with that thing on his head he wouldn't look as old. He looks ridiculous. He is like a giant pumpkin walking about

Here he is with one of the annex lads :D . Joe and the Annex lads (Great band name)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.