Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nipslips

Chatty Member
My niece was the same age as Mick when her sister came along and shes a bit feral too- she is bloody besotted and they’ll be as thick as thieves when they’re older- I think Rex will be just fine. Rave thread here we come 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Someone please tell me which one is mick. This thread moves too quick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Can’t see the last two pics. But WHY IS JOE TOPLESS WITH A CAP ON??? WHY ARE THEY ALL TOUCHING THE BABY?? WHY IS REX SO DIRTY???
Am assuming Joe is topless for a skin to skin experience, cap is permanently attached to his head, why wouldn’t they all be touching the baby, dirty Rex is a given surely

• Sick
You don’t get to go home when you’re induced. You’re not allowed to be induced and then have a home birth because there’s a higher chance of needing intervention when you’re induced. Plus you don’t get to choose your induction day. Plus induction can take hours and hours and days. It’s just a little far fetched IMO
With my last baby I was in early labor when I had an appt with the midwife and she done a sweep, baby was born later that evening, in a planned home birth.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I think that’s what she must mean but come on doesn’t want to lose her scent?! What is she, a fucking skunk?! I’m sure baby would like the smell of a nice clean mummy much better surely?! 🤔😳😆

As for the photo, the baby is super cute but I’m sorry, Stacey couldn’t look more gormless if she tried! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
She'll be pleased she's got the look down to a T lol!!!
She needs to get a shower the lazy mare! I bet she hasn't moved from that bed unless she's gone to the toilet as she clearly hasn't showered since after 🤮 bet she got someone bringing her drinks, meals!

• Haha

Ineededausername

(Nothing against childbirth or anything like that but the more I learn about it the more I’m like ehhhhhhh)
I have a close friend who is a midwife, I don't have children yet but she gives me goosebumps with some of the realities of being pregnant and giving birth too 😱🤢😂

• Sick

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
There are only 6 hands.. The 4 boys, Stacey and Mick.... The two hands bottom right a

"Insincere miscarriage stuff" that's a bit to far, coming from someone who has had 2 miscarriages in the space of a year of eachother... To find out your pregnant after a miscarriage and to see it progressing the way it should is a whole different level.... A baby after a miscarriage means everything and is so so precious
Not Rexs hand. The hands to make it look like all 4 boys are there. I think one boy showing two hands. The fingernails are the same.

Captainspack

Maybe it’s different rules for different trusts because my friend was fine, can’t remember if she had stitches? But like someone said a bit upthread… what about the vitamin k jab? Would the midwives bring that out if it was an unplanned home birth? Or do they have to go hospital? Just doesn’t make sense to me
At our trust it is part of the homebirth kit so it is carried with them. The baby would also need to have what is called the NIPE (newborn check) which can only be done 6 hours after birth and up until 72 hours old so a NIPE trained midwife would return to the address to complete the check.