Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ll never understand the whole withholding the name thing. I know she wants to keep those viewing numbers up but why all the suspense? And wtf were those eyes doing, surprised she could even see. And with the false eyelashes sticking up…

She annoys me.
The false eyelashes are hideous I just don’t get it and I love make up 😂

Reactions: 6

tinatina0604

Hmmmmm, possibly so. 🤔

Mind, whether she can be bothered to or not will be a completely different matter!! Tsk, d’you not realise she has a baby daughter to look after now?! 😆😆😆
No she can't wave....her room is on the other side of the house as far away as possible

• Haha

brookemck8

VIP Member
Do they send you home after they have induced you? Thought you had to be moniterd

Yeah was just saying same thing they won't induce you and then send you home no way, unfortunately it's landed it was her birthday lol
I had balloon induction and was allowed home but that may be different to getting induced with medicine etc. She is going to milk it until she can’t anymore that she came on her birthday😂x

• Sick

Jellybean093

VIP Member
If it is a planned homebirth then obviously there is a risk assessment done. However, for women that are not going to make it to hospital then a midwife HAS to attend regardless of risk assessment as it is safer to have a midwife than not. They will also be told to phone for an ambulance in case of emergency.
If it’s not a planned homebirth, don’t you have to go hospital after? One of my friends had a homebirth, not out of choice, and had to go via ambulance to maternity once the baby was here. I don’t think the midwife got there in time, so maybe that’s the difference?

Shouldntbutineedto1

Why do they send her stuff though? To be fair unless there has been an agreement for her to advertise their stuff then they shouldn’t be just sending free stuff unsolicited and then moan about it
Does it affect their tax or something if they declare ads or gifts? I can’t think of any other reason not to?? It doesn’t take much more time after posting to add a #?? I’m not fully aware of how ‘influencers’ work🙃

theteacherlife

Chatty Member
Jesus your in and out quick now arent you? When I had my first 34 yrs ago I was in for 5 days and I thought that wasn't long enough! I'd still be in now if I'd had my way!
I had a c section last year and was on my way home 24h after he was born!

• Wow
Reactions: 5

SpritzerTime

she won’t do that before 7pm- got to maximise that engagement 😑

I know she’s doing it for more attention, content and likes on Instagram but I just find it so weird how she shows millions of people pictures of her newborn baby but doesn’t announce the name. Might have had a tiny bit of respect for her if she said the name at the same time.

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
Well look at this. The only girl in the world, took down 3 apps and bought them back to life during her passage through the tuna canoe. Born within the confines of pickle cottage itself, no less, thus absorbing all the fekja power and only she alone can challenge Mad Mick and banish him to the shadow realm of the Annexe. She alone will breathe life into her walking dead aunt and remove her dads cap, King Arthur style. Only with her arrival were we mere mortals blessed with a photo of Harry… ‘s Hand. The embargo was finally lifted. And to top it all off she as her part horse part tuna canoe mother graced the earth on the same autumn day. Oh the stories that will be written. What a gift to humanity.
Tuna Canoe!!! I’m dead ⚰ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! Fucking SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡
Must vary by area, I had a planned home birth & the midwives brought the gas & air on the day

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
I’d say he’s staying out of the way. By the looks of it her family have probably taken over, I mean he couldn’t even enjoy the first moments alone with his partner & newborn yesterday. I bet he had no say in any of the birthing plans. I know it’s Stacey giving birth & don’t mean that part of it she can do it wherever she chooses but from a privacy point of view & having so many family members around. I know my husband loved us shutting ourselves away for a few days & soaking up all those precious moments with our newborn & big brother.
I’d say Joe needed a break from it all tonight and the boys too probably!

My MIL does it too. I can’t understand why, it’s mostly unrelated to the rest of what she’s written in the card even my 10yo rolls his eyes 😃
Good point 👍