Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I agree, I had a 39 hour labour which ended in emergency c section at 5:20pm, the next morning at 8:30 the midwife had me up and walking about
Same her mine was about 2pm then 7am the next morning a heath care assistant came in catharter out and she had me in the shower and got all my clean stuff ready for me washed me (not sure why I couldn't wash myslef like but I didn't want to argue 🤣🤣🤣🤣) had me out and dressed lol well clean pj's haha

Reactions: 4

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I said the same thing weeks ago. I definitely heard Rex say Ruby whilst rubbing Staceys tummy. I did post at the time and several of you agreed you’d heard it too
It had better not be Ruby,my dog is called that. Her sister did let slip Rosie so he could have been saying that.

Hereforthetea1

Did anyone else have huge false eyelashes on when they’d just given birth? Is it just me that looked like I’d been dug up for weeks afterwards?!
To be fair I did and a full face of make up! Two very quick labours and taking my lashes and make up off wasn’t top of my list 😂😂

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Two things. Predicting Auburn/Aubrey for the name and also, does anyone else find it strange that Joe hasn’t posted anything yet (unless I missed stories). If it was a regular family I wouldn’t take any notice but I expected him, of all people, to have posted by now?
Hoe Joe hardly uses it really, mainly just for his free stuff advertisement

hol20x

VIP Member
Did anyone see that Nadia from Loose Women announced the birth just after Stacey started posting her story? 😬

• Wow

katty257

E0FBA066-8FFA-406D-A36C-E81D390DC691.png
What type of flower is wrapped around the gift mrs hincj made for Stacey? are they Daisys? Could be the name of the baby 🤷‍♀️

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Jesus your in and out quick now arent you? When I had my first 34 yrs ago I was in for 5 days and I thought that wasn't long enough! I'd still be in now if I'd had my way!
I’ve had three c-sections and been home the following morning each time!

• Wow

Emsie

VIP Member
I think the baby will be called Ruby... Sure we heard rex saying that on one of her stories a while ago. I mentioned Autumn a few months ago but I don't think she will now.