Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It was her best bubs that did it, not Stacey. Although i don’t doubt we shall be treated to the contents of the Pink Princesse Pickles nappy before long, just to prove she really is a girl her poo will be pink with glitter in it.
It looks like Joe was putting a nappy on her in her story. That poor baby is minutes old and already lost all privacy 😔

Never mind Joe's hat, look at the slippers 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I would imagine it’s in the home birth kit, everything necessary for a straightforward delivery. They aren’t going to want to risk sending her to hospital with COVID around unless it’s necessary. Although this was like the birth of Jesus so there was probably a donkey in the corner and the Three Wise Men outside the door waiting to lavish Princess with Pink Shit, Fejkas and Dimes Bars to welcome her into the world of Instagram.
Stop it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Yes I saw that and somebody was recording, I really.hope.that was the sister, otherwise it looks like it was an outing to Staceys for the birth 🤣😂
Its most likely the midwife- if they’re not physical hands on delivering the baby they’re very happy to take photos etc for you to help capture the moment.

Anything other than perv dad doing it 😬😬😬

neaw

Those of you saying she planned the babies birth for her birthday, you clearly don’t understand how birth and labour work. How on Earth can she possibly have planned it?! unless she had a planned c section there’s no way. I agree She’s lying about the home birth not being planned but the actual birth day is a bit hard to organise in advance 😂
I was just thinking this hahaha my baby and my partner have the same birthday and it was deffo not planned 😂

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
In her defence she has left the bedroom, I'm sure it must have been to spend time with her other 3 children, maybe parent them a bit... what's that? Oh, she left it to piss?
All she needs is a toilet next to the bath and she's set, she got the house keeper to clean around her and cook!

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I reckon she will string it out for awhile before announcing the name. I see her sister did a montage too. So her sister lied as she said she was at the hq all day then went to the pumpkin patch which obviously she was at staceys.
I'm now thinking the pumpkin patch was at the weekend and she threw it on there to keep people off the trail as don't forget the strange ones even dm'd her to see if Stacey was giving birth lol

Lucymyers

VIP Member
You dont just have a home birth like that 😂 they need to do a risk assessment weeks in advance

I work on a birthing unit. When women phone up and can’t make it to hospital we send out two midwives(even if it is not a planned homebirth). The midwives take the full homebirth kit with them which includes gas and air. This might not be the same for every hospital but it is definitely how mine works.
SO no risk assessment is done in advance? Sounds dangerous

Why are the kids nails filthy and touching the kid?
And if Rex was born mega earlier they wouldn't allow her a home birth with doing all the checks

Last edited:

Captainspack

If it’s not a planned homebirth, don’t you have to go hospital after? One of my friends had a homebirth, not out of choice, and had to go via ambulance to maternity once the baby was here. I don’t think the midwife got there in time, so maybe that’s the difference?
Not always, if the pregnancy has been low risk and mum and baby are doing well then there’s not always a need to send them in to hospital :) if the tear isn’t too bad they can suture at home too so all depends on situation :)

I’m exhausted😩 catching up on the birth of Princess Pink Pickle 🤮 & the fastest Tattle thread ever!! Plus #homebirthplannedgate
Happy the baby has arrived safe & well.
Skanky is stringing the naming ceremony out for a day or two🙄
I call bingo on either:
Lily or Rose/Rosie
Not sure when her actual due date was but with Rex she announced his name on the due date. So we should have it any day!