Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop it

Reactions: 5
This thread

Reactions: 6
Did everyone have to remove there top. Why is her niece laying with the baby and a cross over cover over her. They are not very comfortable photos to see.
would they not have to have all isolated before the baby’s birth. Did they not all need to sanitise the house and themselves, why was a baby allowed to be born in squalor! She could have had her in the hay!!!

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t agree more with you, as someone else says the picture of baby with all the hands on her is so prophetic, it’s literally saying “yep, everyone in the world will have a hand in your life” and the poor kid has no say in it at all.

Im so tired of the insta huns banging on and on about the bullying of their idols yet they’re perfectly okay with the exploitation of the children. There needs to be some serious investigating and laws put in place as to what can and can’t be shared, in years to come there are going to be huge prices to pay for what these parents have done. My kids (in their 20s) moan if I show a friend a cute pic of them as a toddler, they’d never have forgiven me for doing what these people are doing. Stacey massively crossed a line for me with the foreskin story, wrong on every level, she lost any defence she may have had for what people say about her. Same as the other bint showing her son naked on the toilet. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Reactions: 21
Im stunned that any of them thought this was okay with a newborn. For bonding purposes it should just be mom and dad at the very start, health visitors don’t encourage passing the baby around and certainly not at the moment. Anything for the pictures, I can’t wait to see the montages to follow from Dickhead Dave the Percy Photographer.

Reactions: 20
There are only 6 hands.. The 4 boys, Stacey and Mick.... The two hands bottom right a
"Insincere miscarriage stuff" that's a bit to far, coming from someone who has had 2 miscarriages in the space of a year of eachother... To find out your pregnant after a miscarriage and to see it progressing the way it should is a whole different level.... A baby after a miscarriage means everything and is so so precious

Reactions: 16
Her sister’s story is quite cute even if she looks like could be Stacey’s mum. Why are the nieces stripped off too? Thought skin to skin was for parents? I met my great niece as a newborn a few weeks ago and didn’t take my top off once, promise Neither did my kids. We did all sanitise and stagger visiting their cottage (not Pickle Cottage )

Reactions: 19
They’re too busy feeling sorry for themselves because the whole world isn’t worshipping at their feet and is starting to see through them. They really think they are something special and their huns need to wake up and realise this isnt a friend of theirs posting a pic for a few to see, it’s a professional, doing a job and selling their children’s lives and their own souls, all for coin in the bank and they are falling for it. It really is the best long con going.

Reactions: 12
Not Rexs hand. The hands to make it look like all 4 boys are there. I think one boy showing two hands. The fingernails are the same.

Reactions: 5
It was my 13th Wedding Anniversary on Monday I won’t be writing that on any of their posts tho
I had steroids injected in both knees on that day, it was meant to be that I share that with Pink Princess Pickle, that day shall never be forgotten. The pain of those huge fucking needles being driven into my knees was nothing compared to what poor Stace went through

Reactions: 10
whne I took a photo of my 9 yr old in his school uniform in the first day back to school to shed to his grandparents he said you’re not putting that on Facebook are you? And also when he won a trophy at his sports club I took a photo amd he didn’t want me to send it to school for their weekly newsletter, I didn’t do either, it’s his privacy and I would never go against that. These parents need to think really seriously about what they are doing, sadly the money comes first and all those in her ‘extended online family’ need to realise they are funding pickle cottage, and pickle lifestyle, she is not remotely interested in any of them, sadly they are so gullible they don’t even understand if all.

Reactions: 17
I’m actually surprised we saw a picture of the gherkin so soon and there wasn’t an exclusive magazine deal.
Maybe no-one wanted to buy pervy Dave’s photos.

Reactions: 16
Every time someone says sweep
oh God me too. When I was having my first, a midwife with really massive fingers did an examination then just proceeded to give me a sweep without even asking. It was absolutely horrendous.

No way was the home birth unplanned. Shower curtain is a dead giveaway.

Reactions: 7
I liked the full make up, fake lashes, jumper off the shoulder, posing, and generally being unreal, who the fuck puts on lashes unless of course they were from the day before eeeekkkkkkk...

Reactions: 9
Quite a few huns have accidentally navigated themselves over to here today haven’t they?
Beg she doesn’t call her Rosie, just reminds me of Rosie and Jim

Reactions: 26
Because he's a baldy in denial and the hair transplants haven't been as successful as he hoped.
Which one did she share naked on the toilet?! Must have missed toilet gate lol

Reactions: 1
What story? Im late to the thread but what is with ppl filming birth vlogs etc its the most private and personal thing...i don't get it

Reactions: 3
I didn't intend on offending anyone, I'm sorry if I've offended you, I absolutely agree it is so precious. Which is why I found her very insensitive considering she shared about miscarriage and then flaunted her bump at every given chance. You are allowed to be happy at your precious pregnancy after a loss but does it need to be so public. I dont believe so especially when she will have had supportive messages off others trying. To then over share to the same 'fans' is too far for me. If anything I'd think someone would be scared to share just in case.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.