Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they send her stuff though? To be fair unless there has been an agreement for her to advertise their stuff then they shouldn’t be just sending free stuff unsolicited and then moan about it
I agree more fool them 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
The best thing my husband can do 1 day after giving birth, would be taking all the kids out for the day/night. They don’t need to be cooped up, and I would actually appreciate the peace!
Could think of anything worse. I'd want my kids and partner with me making the most of the precious newborn stage

Reactions: 3
There is no way she doesn’t have a name for the only child she has ever wanted, she must think we are dumb. As someone else said above. Magazine Tuesday will be the reveal!

Reactions: 23
Could think of anything worse. I'd want my kids and partner with me making the most of the precious newborn stage
I’ve had 2 babies in half terms, they need the break as much as me 😂 also, I didn’t mean the whole day and night, I meant either or, just for a couple of hours. But then again, we’re not lucky enough to have a field for a back garden, a separate annex and god knows what else she doesn’t show!

Reactions: 5
Shes going to milk the waiting for the name for as long as possible isnt she? Like most people my first guess is Rosie/Ruby, but i saw someone else on here suggest Amber and thought thats a good shout. Also want to throw into the mix Davina after her creepy dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's nowt like the birth of a celeb baby to turn Tattle into Mumsnet :sick: 😅 Hurry up and introduce Pickle-lily's name will ya Stace so we don't have to hear anymore about Sandra up the road's cousins, dogs, auntie's, neice's birth story
Honest to God!!!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Where is the new freebie sofa going, I thought it was the living room that had the floor dug up or his the sofa for the lads house 🤭

Reactions: 6
Stay in bed for three weeks go out as soon as you’ve sprogged do what suits you and your circumstances but for the love of god wash your stinking vagina you mutt!

Christ on a bike what have I just seen
77C87226-1537-45C0-8760-15EB99A5C995.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
She does love it, and she’s been pretty unpredictable her whole life 😂 but there was no ‘let’s invite the family round for cosy cuddles at pickle cottage’ - we were both rushed to hospital with a paramedic telling me she looked like a Lily 🤣 and me thinking I’d have to call her Lily because he was telling me to, and the husband was left to clean up the bathroom which apparently looked like a murder scene. All my mother in law had to say was ‘I feel so sorry for him having to clean the bathroom’ FFS.
I came early and my parents say the same about me 🤣 The common saying my whole life has been "everything on dancingqueen's time" and "she's too independent for her own good".

also your mother in law sounds like a piece of work

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand the hype around this woman. She’s had another baby, so what? What’s the bleeping big deal?!

Stay in bed for three weeks go out as soon as you’ve sprogged do what suits you and your circumstances but for the love of god wash your stinking vagina you mutt!

Christ on a bike what have I just seen View attachment 798799
Happy Halloween card ?! 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All the huns are like ‘aww that’s gawjus’ and tagging Orange Swash and rancid vadge in the post 🙈🙈🙈it’s the crowd who like dyemonty encrusted staffys all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Two things. Predicting Auburn/Aubrey for the name and also, does anyone else find it strange that Joe hasn’t posted anything yet (unless I missed stories). If it was a regular family I wouldn’t take any notice but I expected him, of all people, to have posted by now?

Reactions: 10
Two things. Predicting Auburn/Aubrey for the name and also, does anyone else find it strange that Joe hasn’t posted anything yet (unless I missed stories). If it was a regular family I wouldn’t take any notice but I expected him, of all people, to have posted by now?
As a celeb dad it’s v weird especially as they’ve already had the birth montage, skin to skin with niece and newborn baby photo. Plus Staceys boob and Joe’s cap 🧢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hoe Joe hardly uses it really, mainly just for his free stuff advertisement

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.