Stacey Solomon #44 Stop shutting your eyes to show you’re happy,sort out micks saggy nappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @deelicious for the winning thread title "Stop shutting your eyes to show that you’re “happy”, maybe sort out mick’s saggy nappy"

A few important things to note:

This is not a rave thread
She is not allowed to mention Harry
Joe wears his Dad’s wedding ring
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
Rex is referred to as the following - Mick Hucknall Junior, Child of the corn and Golden child.
There is a wiki.

I think the last thread could be summoned up as despite the world's quickest pregnancy, she's still pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Burger King for dinner eh? Nice to see Joe’s keeping up with the cooking since winning Masterchef! Oh wait… erm yeah, my bad! I would imagine cooking’s a bit of a sore subject in the Swollomon household at the moment; Burger King it is then! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh guys my suggestion won 🥳 thank you to you all my extended family. I forgot I posted a thread suggestion, I forgot that I’m even a tattle member!

Hoo hoo silly me must be more organised and label the tit out of my daily life. Love you all to the moon and back xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I’m sure there’s a photo of me somewhere posing at a McDonald’s party with a cheeseburger in the exact same way.
The only difference being I was five years old. twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wonder if the parents of the kids at the sleepover know their children will be sleeping in a separate building to any adults and they'll be totally unsupervised

• Sad
Reactions: 56
is she really sitting in the garden with her belly out infront of her sons mates.. what an absolute bleeping weirdo!! How was your sleepover son.. yeah it was alright we slept in a different building a mile down the road and the mum was being really weird with a chicken burger whilst sat with her hair belly out looking like an old dirty orangutan but its ok because she made sure the crisp box and pot noodles were fully stocked in the boys kitchen.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 104
I bet the boys aren’t even there and defo not having a sleepover. If they are and my mum was posing with a burger I would be highly embarrassed.

Reactions: 21
is she really sitting in the garden with her belly out infront of her sons mates.. what an absolute bleeping weirdo!! How was your sleepover son.. yeah it was alright we slept in a different building a mile down the road and the mum was being really weird with a chicken burger whilst sat with her hair belly out looking like an old dirty orangutan but its ok because she made sure the crisp box and pot noodles were fully stocked in the boys kitchen.. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly imagine Zach's teenage friends seeing his mam laugh at and talk to a burger then sit filming her belly! I'd want to leave and wonder where the duck I was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve watched to much of her stories this week I realised as I stomped around my garden today in the blazing sun muttering to myself ‘see I told you it was too bloody soon for pumpkins’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you have other peoples kids in the house this close to your due date, especially when Mick was ‘so early’? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The way she’s eating that chicken!! Gob open, laughing hysterically so you can’t even hear what she’s saying. How can ANYONE find her relatable? The slitty eyes and the gnashers!!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
My bet is she is having a planned c section so that won’t be an issue.
Planned section or not, you can still go into labour. My friend had a planned section booked at 38 weeks due to health complications, her son born naturally at 34 weeks

Reactions: 20
She's already choosen the floor...and why not sand and varnish the original board's? Oh yeah you will be ' gifted' the flooring no need to save money. Oh you did you painted last year's pumpkins, silly me!

Reactions: 18
Guyz leave off the comments about chewing and talking with her mouth open- she hasn’t been able to close her mouth since she had those comedy nashers installed

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.