Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tho put an end to the poor Leighton thread.. she is currently making a chocolate cheesecake for Tesco. I do not think for a second all that boy got was xbox and radish cheesecake. She was quiet the say before because she threw a party.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if lock down has sent me crazy but on the cheese cake where she’s using the whisk to decorate the cheesecake to then the finished one they don’t look like the same cheese cake? Some one tell me have I lost it?

Reactions: 23
I don’t know if lock down has sent me crazy but on the cheese cake where she’s using the whisk to decorate the cheesecake to then the finished one they don’t look like the same cheese cake? Some one tell me have I lost it?
I came here to say the exact same thing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I came here to say the exact same thing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Thank goodness for that lol. I watched it about ten times working out where the chocolate was flicking and what pattern but in the finished one not one bit of dark chocolate it right up to the edges. I need a life. X

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell is that Polly pocket watch about ffs! She needs to get a grip she’s not a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ashley banjo gets a chocolate cheesecake her son Leighton get radishes.. I think she just did it to 🎣 now 😂

No I noticed too I also noticed that the caramel drizzle looking thing is dried first on the end picture and the dark chocolates drizzled on top of it but on the video she does the dark chocolate drizzle first 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thank goodness for that lol. I watched it about ten times working out where the chocolate was flicking and what pattern but in the finished one not one bit of dark chocolate it right up to the edges. I need a life. X
And the plate is different. Why would you fake such a thing but go to all the effort of making it?

Reactions: 6
I have just come on here to say the exact same thing!
The one you see her decorating has lines of melted chocolate, the finished one she takes a photo of had it in circles!
Do these influencers really think we are that stupid?!

Reactions: 10
I was wondering if she was pregnant again and that’s why she’s acting weird?
Does she ever act normal though? Except when on LW, when her false acting comes out. The rest of the time she's a bloody idiot.

I came to say the same thing 😆 the one she drizzles it on goes off the edges in line the finished one it’s circles and nowhere near the edging 😂

• Haha
I've had to watch again different plate and she does lines with the chocolate not round circles on the finish cheesecake

Reactions: 5
As if we aren’t going to notice the cheesecake was different, then again her gormless followers are probably none the wiser 😂
Edited to say why the hell is she messing with Hoes food ffs just let him eat it woman before it goes cold god she is so childish!

Mine is 1 in 12 days and some nights he’s having 2 bottles! A few weeks ago it was 3 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Mine is 1 in 12 days and some nights he’s having 2 bottles! A few weeks ago it was 3 😫
Mines one in just over a fortnight and some nights he wakes up 5684533 times and wants feeding back to sleep every time 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Stacy winds me up something rotten with that bloody song every morning but it’s nice to see someone admitting to night wakings and being up super early

Mines one in just over a fortnight and some nights he wakes up 5684533 times and wants feeding back to sleep every time 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Stacy winds me up something rotten with that bloody song every morning but it’s nice to see someone admitting to night wakings and being up super early
My youngest woke up every two hours until he was 2.5....and didn’t sleep past 5.30 until he was 5 (last year!) I used to say he was allergic to sleep. 🙈

First one was an angel, slept 12 hours solid from 7 weeks!!

Reactions: 5
Society has a messed up idea of normal infant sleep tbf.
I wake at least twice a night and I’m nearly 30😂 perfectly normal!

She’s still a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.