Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always says in relation to Joe's son Harry something similar which is fair enough she been respectful to his mother I guess it if it's not a thing why eve make it a thing. She's probably jealous cos Nadia is trumping her on tattle at the moment 🤣
Oh god I really, really hate Nadia!

Anyone else think the drama is because Joe has come out?? She only came back on social media the other day and said receiving that rainbow was a sign, and today making rainbow candles with soppy music. Wiiiiiilllld guess, I know, but you never know!
No, sorry. I don't think that at all..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Swear I read she addressed Rex keep getting changed cause he had been playing in the garden which is normal. My siblings got changed about 4 or 5 times a day if they were in the garden playing x

Reactions: 5
I don’t bother getting mine dressed half the time. As soon as I do one of them will coving themselves in food and the other keeps getting naked! Kids are filthy little monsters.

Reactions: 10
Yeah stace, another 'small' business. Munchkin, that business that sells in most supermarkets. Tiny home run business 🙄
She ain't even got a clue where all this tit is from.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That stupid smile she does with the squinty eyes is really getting on my nerves as much as her saying pickle

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah stace, another 'small' business. Munchkin, that business that sells in most supermarkets. Tiny home run business 🙄
She ain't even got a clue where all this tit is from.
I never comment on the SS thread however as soon as i seen her post "munchkin" were a small business i headed right here.
She is an absolute idiot of a woman. My son has munchkin items which i bought in different supermarkets but yes such a small business. 🙄🙄

She boiled my blood with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I never comment on the SS thread however as soon as i seen her post "munchkin" were a small business i headed right here.
She is an absolute idiot of a woman. My son has munchkin items which i bought in different supermarkets but yes such a small business. 🙄🙄

She boiled my blood with that one.
I did the exact same 😂😂 shes such a fool. Massive company who have numerous celebs AD for them, literally has no idea what is classed as a small business

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rex is actually going to think his name is Pickle

Stacey ‘come on Rex lets get ready for nursery’

Rex ‘that’s not my name mummy, it’s Pickle, you are silly mummy’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But do the boys get a look in doing these crafts or does Stacey do it all for the gram 🤷‍♀️
All for the gram, she's so desperate to stay in the limelight, the press will probably want pics of her bleeping rainbow tit candle.
She is so sad, if my 30yr daughter acted like she does I'd get help, she must have mental health issues like her friend Nadia 🤮

Love Susanx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I feel bad for rex sitting in his towel waiting for her to do her before video just so she can click her fingers and do her magic changeroo video for the gram 🙄
I know he won't have been sitting for ages or anything but still just get the lad changed

Reactions: 7
Had to come here just to comment on the munchkin thing. How embarrassing. And would you really scoop out wet bath toys and hang them dripping wet on the towel rail?

She's on LW now. Check out her nails! Some are painted yellow, some are not, and some have half n half
she tagged the company she got them from yesterday (or the day before). Think she’s used them before too.

Reactions: 1
The difference between a Hinch and Stacey is that Hinch is annoying AF and makes my blood boil but I admit is hygienic. Stacey is a bit Meh and I can take or leave her, but her hygiene is totally shocking. She is minging! 🤢. Remember that old saying “She looks like she stinks.....”

Reactions: 13
I only came on here too when I saw her post about munchkin being a tiny business. I was actually embarrassed for her.... it’s literally based on their Instagram followers. She has no idea about the real world. Think it’s time to take a step back from the insta world tbh. Shame as I didn’t really mind her

Reactions: 6
I don't get why she made the announcement about having a day off for personal reasons, but I doubt it was to hold a party at her house - when you live near someone well known, they can't be hidden as such, its known that they live there and what with what has happened to Mrs Hinch, any comings and goings would have been jumped upon and photographed. Anyone in the public eye especially insta-famous (I know SS is famous for other things as well) would be insanely stupid to break the rules now. I also don't know why Joe wasn't at the house on her son's birthday, that doesn't seem right. When they did the story with him bringing the curry over to her, he practically threw it at her and the look on his face was not nice. They had a row and he walked out, which given it was the boys birthday the next day is really bad.

Really annoys me when influencers go on like they’re the Patron Saints of small businesses, who should all be filled with everlasting gratitude for their ‘help’! 🙄

I don’t think Munchkin are as small as business as she seems to think they are anyway, which makes it even more patronising in this case!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.