Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought for a while now that Joe hasn't been quite right. Since dancing of ice. I think he suffers from depression, I'm shocked that she posted that picture- attention seeking!

Reactions: 7
I've thought for a while now that Joe hasn't been quite right. Since dancing of ice. I think he suffers from depression, I'm shocked that she posted that picture- attention seeking!
I think he may have depression too, but I also sit and wonder how they’re still together when he only said in December if it wasn’t for Rex he doesn’t think they’d still be with eachother? Surely it’s not healthy for anyone to stay in a relationship that they feel isnt the right one to be in

Reactions: 15
I think he may have depression too, but I also sit and wonder how they’re still together when he only said in December if it wasn’t for Rex he doesn’t think they’d still be with eachother? Surely it’s not healthy for anyone to stay in a relationship that they feel isnt the right one to be in
I feel like that saying is taken so much out of context. What he said was, she was batshit crazy after having the baby and if she didn't have the baby and went on as she was, he would have left her.
She wouldn't let him hold the baby coz he wore too much deodorant. It wasn't well I want to leave you but I'm staying for the baby as seems to be portrayed on here

Reactions: 22
I feel like that saying is taken so much out of context. What he said was, she was batshit crazy after having the baby and if she didn't have the baby and went on as she was, he would have left her.
She wouldn't let him hold the baby coz he wore too much deodorant. It wasn't well I want to leave you but I'm staying for the baby as seems to be portrayed on here
Just my opinion though I don’t think he’s into the relationship as much as he was

Reactions: 8
I was wondering if she was pregnant again and that’s why she’s acting weird?

Reactions: 3
Here she is with ‘Susan’ I actually feel sorry for anyone called Susan..& her still calling joe ‘hoe’ get a new joke stace

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
thanks for that, I hadnt seen the original story so I didn’t know the context he’d said it in. I do still feel they are an odd couple tho.

Reactions: 1
She's still bat tit crazy! And he's just as much of a tool.
But if he stays then at least no other man or woman will have to be subjected to the pair of them!

Here she is with ‘Susan’ I actually feel sorry for anyone called Susan..& her still calling joe ‘hoe’ get a new joke stace
Such a bleeping bore! GET OFF INSTAGRAM STACEY. We know you read here 😂

Reactions: 7
Can someone please tell me why she calls Joe Hoe? I thought it was a spelling mistake at first but now it’s all the time 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.