Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL she’s just explained in her story why he was changed. She definitely reads here (her mate Hinch would have told her about this place) and she obviously loves creating drama for us to talk about (the hoe situation) she purposely made it appear as if they’d split up and then posted about how everything was find and people are crazy for assuming things. She must enjoy it and probably sees it as getting one up on us Susans

Reactions: 10
She often says she’s taking a day off of Instagram, so there was no need to say this time she was taking a day off for personal reasons. No one would have speculated if she’d just said l, I’m staying off today. But of course, she wanted the stories, the speculation so she added in “personal reasons”

Reactions: 15
I totally think the day off for personal reasons was family over for sons birthday. And some planting of idea of something sinister so people focus on that, and not guess real reason.

It's hard. I get it. My neighbours daughter had a birthday in lockdown, and they had (young) grandparents over in the garden. A friend of mine had their child's birthday this week and FB videos and comments show cups of tea on walls and people commenting on nice tasting cake, so they obviously went over too. She's done the same thing, and come off IG so people don't shout at her imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
All for attention if you ask me. She posted something about stuff going on/personnel reasons/going to have a break from insta(that's lasted a matter of hours!) etc, etc.

So of course the papers picked up on it, as did Tattlers, Joe had gone MIA for a few days so of course everyone thought they had split, only for Joe to turn up yesterday.

I for one couldn't care less about what happens in her ridiculous life, but she obviously wanted things to happen the way they did or she would of kept her horsey mouth shut and never said anything in the first place.

All for attention, Instagramers are all bloody narsassists, me, me, me, me,
YES YES YES!

She is the worlds biggest attention seeker! She needs to stop over sharing her whole life and just get off Instagram without announcing it. She just wants all her Stacey drones to message her to see if shes OK. She's so desperate for likes it makes me cringe for her.

Reactions: 18
I think she’s just truly that boring that she had to shake it up to make it seem something drastic was happening, grinch hadn’t gave her any content to copy so she came up with the ‘I’m just taking a break today’ then the ‘I’m sad today’ stories now all is fine and dandy after a few news articles were printed on her

Reactions: 6
Anything to stay in the headlines 🙄 bit like her LW counterpart Nadia, another attention seeking moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Rex ‘dressed’ and the next video hes wearing something totally diff cleaning windows!? Is it pre recorded?
She has been caught out before re the sky light etc, so yes she definitely pre records stuff.
What a bloody life to lead, I'm happy to stick with my normal, stress-free, no drama, private life.

Reactions: 8
Just seen her goodnight story from yesterday, if you don’t want people to speculate then don’t make cryptic comments. If whatever it is isn’t hers to share, she’d have been better off saying nothing at all.
She always says in relation to Joe's son Harry something similar which is fair enough she been respectful to his mother I guess it if it's not a thing why eve make it a thing. She's probably jealous cos Nadia is trumping her on tattle at the moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She always says in relation to Joe's son Harry something similar which is fair enough she been respectful to his mother I guess it if it's not a thing why eve make it a thing. She's probably jealous cos Nadia is trumping her on tattle at the moment 🤣
Yeah, I think it’s totally fair enough that she didn’t want to share whatever it is, but if she just hadn’t mentioned anything being wrong then she wouldn’t have had to deal with speculation & press stories.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I think it’s totally fair enough that she didn’t want to share whatever it is, but if she just hadn’t mentioned anything being wrong then she wouldn’t have had to deal with speculation & press stories.
They know exactly what they are doing.
The whole Instagram / z listers scene is so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rex lying in that ball pit made me smile he’s a little character isn’t he ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else think the drama is because Joe has come out?? She only came back on social media the other day and said receiving that rainbow was a sign, and today making rainbow candles with soppy music. Wiiiiiilllld guess, I know, but you never know!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.