Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not comfortable sharing (although her page is public, she’s not putting herself out there for all to see) but it’s easy to find if you start by googling what L’s dad is called then go to insta…
Thank you x

Sorry it may seem small but did you see when Corn was picking his corns and he fully stopped looked at her and heard her laughing reaction. Then strategically pushed the hat off for no reason. She needs to teach him boundaries. Sorry but he is so naughty and wild

She’s a bleeping balloon I swear. No one finds it funny you’ve gone out for dinner and subjected other diners to your toenails that could snatch salmon out of the river they are that long. It’s disgusting going out in slippers to a restaurant or out of your house full stop.

She’s a filthy inconsiderate prick, as long as me and my child are ok we’ll ruin everyone else’s dining experience? It’s a real treat to go out for some people, someone could have been celebrating whatever but will now have that experience ruined by you videoing your child being a bleeping brat and finding it funny.

I actually cannot stand her - why not have a nice evening with your son and make sure he’s washed and cook those Hello Fresh boxes you were banging about a few weeks ago.
I decided to go to my local Toby in Enfield yesterday afternoon on my jack Jones after a nice peaceful visit to the cemetery and DFS..had two lovely pints of Heineken too and I tell you what I would of been fuming if the likes of corn boy and steakslice where there. With his screaming. When she tells him off. He thinks it’s a joke. It’s attention seeking from Rex at this point. Absolutely disgusting and inconsiderate behaviour. Shameful.

He really has no manners, she going to have trouble when the new cash cow arrives
He will be hitting that baby because of jealousy but she won’t mention it. He will be hitting. Trust me

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
He will be hitting that baby because of jealousy but she won’t mention it. He will be hitting. Trust me
We’ve all seen how he handles the dogs… it’s going to be a disaster.

My 2 year old is ‘spirited’ shall we say, as 2 year olds are, but we have rules and boundaries and respect and consequences for deliberate actions which hurt others.
Children need boundaries.

ETA - children also need to respect autonomy for others’ bodies as well as their own. Mine knows that it’s not appropriate to pull down my top ffs. Just as he knows it’s not appropriate for someone to touch his body if he says no - even for a hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is going to have such a task with Rex’s behaviour when the baby comes and I am HERE for it

Reactions: 22
Even if the pub allowed children after a certain time (ie 9pm), anyone with any common sense and/or decency wouldn’t take their child at that time. He should be in bed! Imagine you’re out celebrating a nice evening and that little hooligan is running rampage all over the place - I for one would be fuming. I can’t stand the whole laughing at him when he’s blatantly misbehaving.

Like yesterday when he was drawing on the gate & she doesn’t say anything - if he was doing it to someone else’s or public property would she say something? I don’t think so.

I bet he went to bed in the clothes he went out in too 🤮

As for her being soooo ditzy& forgetful 🙄 Stace, it’s not endearing, people are just thinking you’re off your rocker & incapable of looking after a newborn. Will she leave the car seat on the roof of the car, forget to bring one of the children home from the supermarket.. she’s a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There's a book (it's fiction) out at the moment called 'People Like Her' and it's about a mum blogger who goes out of her way to make her life look more chaotic as it is more relatable. She reminds me a lot of Stacey!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If it wasn't for tattle I would just think oh yeah she's nice, a little dopey but harmless. My eyes have been truly opened reading here! Everything is set up!
same! I joined coz another insta account was pissing me off. I binged these threads the other night now I can’t see Stacey for anything other than a con artist and a generally tit human being. And the stupid giggle after every sentence makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon

Reactions: 28
Having had kids who liked a rummage around my boobs, I get that breast fed kids do this. But a 2yr old who was barely breast fed, is getting his mums breasts out for a reaction, like everything else he does.
Good luck breast feeding the next money monster, because the usurped brat has claimed those boobs as his activity centre.

Reactions: 26
I won’t lie I’ve went out in slippers by accident before. They were so similar to my slides that I usually shove on to run down to the shop at the bottom of my street that I didn’t even realise until I was halfway down my road. It’s safe to say I sprinted straight back up that hill to change into normal shoes the second I realized 😂 Stacey is absolutely tapped in the head, how her minion sheep find her funny and amusing I will never understand

Reactions: 9
Thank you x

Sorry it may seem small but did you see when Corn was picking his corns and he fully stopped looked at her and heard her laughing reaction. Then strategically pushed the hat off for no reason. She needs to teach him boundaries. Sorry but he is so naughty and wild

I decided to go to my local Toby in Enfield yesterday afternoon on my jack Jones after a nice peaceful visit to the cemetery and DFS..had two lovely pints of Heineken too and I tell you what I would of been fuming if the likes of corn boy and steakslice where there. With his screaming. When she tells him off. He thinks it’s a joke. It’s attention seeking from Rex at this point. Absolutely disgusting and inconsiderate behaviour. Shameful.

🙋‍♀️ hi from up the A10 in cheshunt!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually do think she was out at that time with corn boy last night. Even if she wasn’t, the fact that she was posting Pre records of it proves that she thinks that’s acceptable behaviour.
He is going to be that child at school who always falls asleep in class because he has no routine.
I completely agree but she lets Rex nap at all hours so if he woke at 5.30/6 there’s no way he’d be going to sleep before 11

Reactions: 8
Did Zach come back this morning or last night?

Reactions: 4
Zach looks less than impressed being on camera. Wtf is wrong with her stop shoving the phone in their faces.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.