Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made this account to specifically comment this 😂 but my daughters room is all pink, because thats the way she likes it she is very girly. But guess what! When she wasn’t even born yet I didn’t make her room look like strawberry milkshake throw up, I didn’t force her into such a girly tacky room, for the first 6 months she slept in my room and when i decided to put her in her own room i kept it pretty neutral with a few bits of colour here and there and waiting till she was older with proper interests to decorate it how she liked, it actually makes me so sad that Stacey is doing this for herself and not the actual baby, anyone with half a brain can see that it is not suitable whatsoever for a baby/toddler/young child. Stop forcing your poor child to be you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure if it’s just me but I always put them in pjs at this age, what she gunna do when potty training starts? He’s not a baby, doesn’t need to be in a baby grow…. But then as a baby she never had a sleep bag on him so maybe the baby grow was to stop him being cold

Reactions: 8
Saturday night they should be chilling in their lovely big living room but no shes hanging about in the empty conservatory

Reactions: 6
oh my goodness I've seen some lovely flower walls (not something I'd have in my home but still lovely) however staceys just looks a mess.

Reactions: 2
2D25287A-FD2B-4A21-8F22-EACAD6CB0B1C.jpeg

Her fans are bleeping idiots, I can’t even be bothered to reply back 🙄 they actually think a bedroom upstairs has been split in half for the boys when Zak’s room goes straight into the pool house!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That room is too small for the flower fairies vomit wall.
It overpowers the room and looks so tacky. if she paid £300+ for that she was robbed.
Realistically we know the latest cash cow won’t be in there anyway. It will be in the sweaty communal bed with kids, dogs, sour milk and fake tan stained sheets, oh and her dad sleeping with a cap on.
She really is light years ahead of the push ‘em out and pimp ‘em out insta mums these days isn’t she? 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 690339
Her fans are bleeping idiots, I can’t even be bothered to reply back 🙄 they actually think a bedroom upstairs has been split in half for the boys when Zak’s room goes straight into the pool house!
If that’s the case anyway why is the tight cow doing that? She’s minted! I had a stud wall between me and my brother but we were not well off. They aren’t the best for privacy.

Reactions: 6
Saying goodnight to pickle cottage, what a load of tit. Rex wasn't in his bed and I take it she couldn't be arsed to trek over to the annexe and the boy's bedrooms. Her montages are getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Saying goodnight to pickle cottage, what a load of tit. Rex wasn't in his bed and I take it she couldn't be arsed to trek over to the annexe and the boy's bedrooms. Her montages are getting worse.
bleeping desperate for content

Reactions: 11
I just wanted to reply ‘duck off ya silly bleep! Shes a con woman!!’ But I didn’t 🤣
Do they not have eyes themselves and could clearly see the pool house leading to said pool from Z’s curtainless window?🥴

I wonder why she is only showing us rooms she herself has decorated 😏..

Reactions: 13
I stumbled on an old thread of S on here and have been reading the car crash for the last couple hours 😬

firstly, the whole annex situation for the boys doesn’t make any sense to me. I can understand from having kids with large age gaps that they want space away from baby’s and toys etc but why not make it in to a game room/ chill out space and maybe put a bed in the loft bit for the occasional sleep over or for guests to stay and have their own space? If the boys were in college/uni I’d completely be on board and would have done the same, but they’re in high school. I’m surprised her dad was on board and contributing to this crazy idea, mine would have given me a lecture 😂

secondly the baby girls bedroom does look lovely, you can tell she’s clearly excited to be having a girl after 3 boys but it’s just not practical for a baby, it’s over stimulating and chaotic. It’s also bold to assume baby girl is going to be girly, we did subtle pink and white for a nursery mainly because I was excited to do something different when decorating, she’s 4 now and has a dinosaur themed room 😂 but she does have 4 brothers so what can you do.

going back from early threads, this woman is definitely going through some kind of melt down, the fake plants in the hospital room has actually blown my mind. All of my kids have had trips to the hospital for falls of bikes and climbing etc but none of them included me packing anything of the sort of a nappy organiser and a fake plant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought she was just going to use Rex’s old furniture not buying new stuff I believe she said 🤔
The mirror is nearly £200 on Amazon the flower wall is looking like 300+ and that’s just one wall !!
If she’s got the money then spend it it’s just all the deceitfulness I can’t stand !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.