Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just put up a massive choking hazard in a child’s room with a toddler roaming free???????

Reactions: 18
Also, I’ve only just realised how toati that room actually is, her last story the selfie in the mirror, she’s standing right next to the horrid wardrobes, where exactly is the cot going to go?? If she says the flower wall I’m gone!

Reactions: 7
She’ll make sure the baby doesn’t eat it? So when you’re engrossed in your phone uploading ridiculous tit to the gram to keep your £ rolling in, there’s no way the baby or Mick Hucknall Jr will grab the flowers or staples and potentially choke on them or cut themselves.
Stupid witch, also it won’t be ‘quite some time’ babies start crawling quite soon so is she saying she will take it down? What’s the point?
Also, massive dust trap, filthy bleeping woman 🤮
Impossible to keep that thing clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t even believe this was filmed this weekend or even this last month. Where is the massive bump if she’s 7 months-ish? She’s paid privately and found out the earliest you can which I believe is about 20 weeks and that rooms been done then. She’s proved to us this weekend that everything she says is 99.9% bullshit and her life is almost one big prerecord Truman Show bat tit craziness!!

Reactions: 26
Dizzyingly quick turn around to show the bump and grim nails and flower wall to shut down questions over bump size - do we think she comes on here immediately after posting?

Reactions: 12
She’ll make sure the baby doesn’t eat it? So when you’re engrossed in your phone uploading ridiculous tit to the gram to keep your £ rolling in, there’s no way the baby or Mick Hucknall Jr will grab the flowers or staples and potentially choke on them or cut themselves.
Stupid witch, also it won’t be ‘quite some time’ babies start crawling quite soon so is she saying she will take it down? What’s the point?
Also, massive dust trap, filthy bleeping woman 🤮
Impossible to keep that thing clean!
Mick Hucknall Jr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If I bend my back and stick my tummy out I too can look 7 months gone, even my skinny son has more of a bloat than her!

Reactions: 7
I used to like her until she turned into this weird scrunched up face giggling Hinch clone so dis genuine and weird now. She’s is a totally different person on LW to the creature shes creates on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve only just got back on this thread so need to catch up. I can’t believe I watched her cut a whole in the back of a wardrobe to stick a set of drawers in?!! I’m totally baffled that she hasn’t bought (been gifted) a beautiful set of furniture for the nursery - especially as it’s her first girl!!! That room looks awful and cheap 🤢

Reactions: 8
Why did she make a big song and dance about changing the wardrobe doors because they didn’t go in the room, but she’s left the main entrance door on the inside door the original colour, she f**ken baffles me ( now breath )

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s no bump in the flower wall clips. I paused it a few times & no sign from any angle. Then she’s added a still with an obviously pushed out belly. Def a pre record

Reactions: 9
I assume she did have a while 6 month of pre record set up but Nadia on LW blew it all when she outed her for being in the 3rd trimester now. Why don’t influencers just state this is pre recorded instead of acting like it’s real time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.