Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dizzyingly quick turn around to show the bump and grim nails and flower wall to shut down questions over bump size - do we think she comes on here immediately after posting?

I reckon she is obsessed with this page and refreshes it constantly.
Stacey, stop putting that ridiculous bleeping colour on your hair, it looks tit!!
And another thing, nobody, not one single person on this earth, wants to see your pregnant belly.
It doesn’t look pleasant.

Reactions: 20
She’ll make sure the baby doesn’t eat it? So when you’re engrossed in your phone uploading ridiculous tit to the gram to keep your £ rolling in, there’s no way the baby or Mick Hucknall Jr will grab the flowers or staples and potentially choke on them or cut themselves.
Stupid witch, also it won’t be ‘quite some time’ babies start crawling quite soon so is she saying she will take it down? What’s the point?
Also, massive dust trap, filthy bleeping woman 🤮
Impossible to keep that thing clean!
I just can't stop laughing at Mick Hucknall Jnr 🤣🤣
He has to be referred to by that all the time now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so the hideous dust collecting flower wall aside.....why has she put a mirror up on a wall when the door opens up onto that wall?? And it is the original colour but the wardrobe doors had to be painted pick... I know everyones taste is different but seriously!

Reactions: 6
It’s honestly like tattle controls her life…we don’t see a bump…she shows a bump. We ask where Theo is, she shows Theo! What a crazy way to live your life, she must never relax

Reactions: 22
My sister is at a friend's baby shower today. She posted a pic on IG and is wearing Staceys bloody lemon blouse thing that she bought a few months ago (and the button fell off almost immediately !!)🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone is going to open that door too hard and forget the mirror is behind it and it’ll shatter everywhere! You can see hooks on the back of the door that’ll hit into it, can’t see one of those springs on the wall to stop it.

Reactions: 14
She’ll make sure the baby doesn’t eat it? So when you’re engrossed in your phone uploading ridiculous tit to the gram to keep your £ rolling in, there’s no way the baby or Mick Hucknall Jr will grab the flowers or staples and potentially choke on them or cut themselves.
Stupid witch, also it won’t be ‘quite some time’ babies start crawling quite soon so is she saying she will take it down? What’s the point?
Also, massive dust trap, filthy bleeping woman 🤮
Impossible to keep that thing clean!
Mick hucknall jr has absolutely killed me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how much that flower wall actually cost in the end because the company that supply the panels have said Stacey added more flowers to the panels !
It’s the sort of thing a hairdressers or restaurant have on their walls not a babies room !
They are over 30 quid per panel and she used 10 !!!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They are over 30 quid per panel and she used 10 !!!! 😳
I looked them up. Her ones are £16ish but then “she added” pink stems herself. Which i don’t believe for a second. So actually hers are completely bespoke and prob would cost MORE than £30 a panel. Relatable hun. Relatable. 🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Let's face it that room of doom is not for Princess Picklette, it's for Stace. What an absolute Berk she is.

Reactions: 14
Hope she doesn’t light a fag with one of her plastic dresses on near the plastic flower wall 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s honestly like tattle controls her life…we don’t see a bump…she shows a bump. We ask where Theo is, she shows Theo! What a crazy way to live your life, she must never relax
Reminds me of the Friends episode when Ross was going to drink the fat. Joey:"what else can we get him to do?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t even believe this was filmed this weekend or even this last month. Where is the massive bump if she’s 7 months-ish? She’s paid privately and found out the earliest you can which I believe is about 20 weeks and that rooms been done then. She’s proved to us this weekend that everything she says is 99.9% bullshit and her life is almost one big prerecord Truman Show bat tit craziness!!
Privately you can get a gender scan at 16 weeks.

Reactions: 8
If I put a mirror behind a door in my house it would be smashed to tit in 0.5 seconds. The entire wall is TOO MUCH. If she really likes that look then why didn’t she just do a tiny section.. i refuse to believe that even Stacey thinks this looks good. Not being funny but with their money you’d think they’d get a company in to paint/decorate/fit furniture etc rather than let Stacey loose with a glue gun

Reactions: 16
Corn boy will pull that down as soon as he sees it.
Lool this had me in bits hahah
I like those flower name wall pieces you can get on Etsy they’re framed too. A4 size ish. I would probably even get something like that. But her wall is absolutely ridiculous. I actually used to like her too but this thread has opened my eyes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.