Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 696384

Pregnant folk of ye olde tattle... would you be able to sit and move along like this at 7ish months gone?

Where is the huge bump?

Also isn’t that the same flooring as the conservatory? I dunno.
Just looks old her like that.
Totally agree with you, but can’t help laughing at that poor blokes face, it’s like he’s saying hurry the f**k up I’ve got to get home for me tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 696384

Pregnant folk of ye olde tattle... would you be able to sit and move along like this at 7ish months gone?

Where is the huge bump?

That poor man is done! “It’s like a puzzle”. I’d be pretty pissed off if she assumed she could do the job I’ve trained for. Also imagine the conversation “hey can I just hang around and film some close ups of you working? For insta obvs”…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Over the past year, we have had a tonne of work done on the house we bought.

But I couldn’t imagine, not even once, asking any of the tradesmen that have been here if I could have a go 🤣🤣🤣

I hope they charge her extra because she is literally adding to their time!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
The flooring doesnt look that bad against the painted wall it's the f'ing flower wall that wrecks it. It's a disaster.

Reactions: 12
Click on the flooring company’s page. It says they did several rooms in pickle cottage around end of March.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It really is. There is just something more loving about the way the step-mum presents herself and her little family. Loved. Stable. Solid. Better.

1000 times better than the chaotic, filth ridden, inconsistent life the poor sod has at Stacey's.
The step mum just posts like any normal person, nice photos and videos, seems really proud, letting them speak for themselves, without the need for a constant stream of ‘hurts my heart’ or ‘love you to the moon and back’. Which is what she says to her followers, so it loses all meaning anyway.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 696384

Where is the huge bump?

Not defending her in anyway, shape or form but in answer to your question 🙋🏻‍♀️ I could sit on the floor like that at 37 weeks pregnant, however I would could not get back up alone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really wish she would get Rex's hair cut. It looks greasy as duck and he's constantly having to scrape it back from his face.

Reactions: 21
On Joe’s stories he showed the crayon drawings and said it was done by his “clever boys”

On staceys it was her and golden corn boy🙄🙄🙄

Ffs give me strength!! She doesn’t even try to hide the favouritism

Reactions: 16
Click on the flooring company’s page. It says they did several rooms in pickle cottage around end of March.
They kind of contradict their self though, as they say that did a few rooms over the weekend (March) but then say here's Stacey in the conservatory, that's one room ticked off the list, more to do. 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
So went from saying they did a few rooms to one within the same post. 🤔

On Joe’s stories he showed the crayon drawings and said it was done by his “clever boys”

On staceys it was her and golden corn boy🙄🙄🙄

Ffs give me strength!! She doesn’t even try to hide the favouritism
With Rex trying to eat the bloody pavement 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Been on tattle for a peek Stace? 😏
Sad stare of affairs when these insta parasites feel the need to declare the fact that they paid for a service or goods and didn’t get it gifted. It shouldn’t even be a thing that comes into question. If these maggots started putting their hands in their pockets like the rest of us and stopped begging for freebies then they wouldn’t have to make an announcement that they actually paid for something for once. I’m not entirely convinced she paid full price anyway. Probably got a heavy discount in exchange for eXpoSuRe.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just went and stood in my future baby daughters room, didn’t feel crazy emotional. Will try again in a bit and report back.

maybe it’s the potential earnings this cash cow will bring just fills her with all the emotions

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not defending her in anyway, shape or form but in answer to your question 🙋🏻‍♀️ I could sit on the floor like that at 37 weeks pregnant, however I would could not get back up alone xx
that’s why i asked, as i’ve never had a baby, so I wasn’t sure if it was possible with a big bump to do what she was doing. I know being pregnant doesn’t stop people doing things, I just wondered 😊😊😊😊

Reactions: 4
Just went and stood in my future baby daughters room, didn’t feel crazy emotional. Will try again in a bit and report back.

maybe it’s the potential earnings this cash cow will bring just fills her with all the emotions
I had a try standing in my unborn's room... Wondered when I will feel my heart hurt rather than just wondering when we'll get round to putting the bassinet together, organising clothes into sizes, and getting a change mat 🙈 37 weeks ATM!
But this is my second so... Oh, wait! Isn't this her 4th??!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.