Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Rexs hair hasn't been cut but in that light you can't see his usual Hucknall Barnet going on. He looks so much nicer with shorter hair. Much more tidier.

Screenshot_20210802-221412_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
I feel so frustrated that I can't tell you how I know this but Stacey absolutely did NOT breastfeed Zach and Leighton. Fact.
How does her family and people (including the boy's fathers) who know her collude with these absolute lies.

When she was pregnant with Rex she explained that she craved pickles....its gone from occasionally and affectionately calling Rex pickles to all her boys, and now this u nborn baby. This makes a nonsense out of her convo on loose women explaining all this

I am going to give serious consideration as to how to expose her lies.I have an idea
She said she exclusively bottle fed Leighton and Rex, only Zach breastfed.

Reactions: 3
She just had to be due the same time as me didnā€™t she šŸ˜© we found out at the end of January, so she definitely knew earlier! What a lying cow!

Same here! Iā€™m due 24th September, so sheā€™s about a week behind me if sheā€™s only got 8 weeks left, as I only have 7 weeks and 4 days left till my due date.

Also the dates with finding out sheā€™s clearly lied and with the scan dates! I had my 12 week scan second week of March and then my 20 week scan first week of May! Sheā€™s completely lied through her teeth! šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Best of luck to her with a newborn and a 2 yr old who is never asleep before 10pm..I would say to bath your child if you feel they're heading for a danger nap in the evening but we know that's not going to happen in her mansion..sorry cottege.

Reactions: 11
I think she has known all along she was pregnant and thatā€™s the whole reason why moved. She announced pickle cottage 19 weeks ago. If sheā€™s due in 8/9 weeks she could be around 31/32 weeks meaning she was around 12/13 weeks when they moved in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same here! Iā€™m due 24th September, so sheā€™s about a week behind me if sheā€™s only got 8 weeks left, as I only have 7 weeks and 4 days left till my due date.

Also the dates with finding out sheā€™s clearly lied and with the scan dates! I had my 12 week scan second week of March and then my 20 week scan first week of May! Sheā€™s completely lied through her teeth! šŸ˜”
Iā€™m the 25th! Nearly due date twins šŸ„°.
Iā€™m honestly fuming sheā€™s due near us itā€™s unreal, must be the pregnancy rage šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I really donā€™t understand why they didnā€™t just buy a bigger house that had enough bedrooms for all the kids. I know sheā€™s being going on about how much she loves the outside space. But with a toddler and another on the way I donā€™t think Iā€™d want to have so much land where they could literally get lost. Iā€™d like to be able to sit down in the garden and supervise the kids playing. Not having to get up every few minutes to chase after them when theyā€™re off in a random part I canā€™t see

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She said she exclusively bottle fed Leighton and Rex, only Zach breastfed.
Never heard of the of exclusively bottle fed until tonight. I thought the ā€œexclusivelyā€ part was held only for the mums that breast fed šŸ˜‚ I had to bottle feed my one but would have loved to use this term at the other judging mums these breast fed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t understand how you canā€™t remember if you breastfed a child or not
I think she meant she couldnā€™t remember how it felt. Not she couldnā€™t remember actually feeding him.

Yet yesterday she said baby pickle would be here in a couple of months, a couple of months is not 2
Donā€™t want to turn this into a rave page but Couple = 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really donā€™t understand why they didnā€™t just buy a bigger house that had enough bedrooms for all the kids. I know sheā€™s being going on about how much she loves the outside space. But with a toddler and another on the way I donā€™t think Iā€™d want to have so much land where they could literally get lost. Iā€™d like to be able to sit down in the garden and supervise the kids playing. Not having to get up every few minutes to chase after them when theyā€™re off in a random part I canā€™t see
If it was my house I would fence off an area around the conservatory or whatever door they use to access the back & have it as a safe play area for Rex.

bleeping toes againšŸ˜”

Whatever dear, you do any old ads, I've lost count how many brand partners you've got now.

Reactions: 10
Why does she post those ā€˜postsā€™ from her followers.
I know itā€™s not the H thread but Iā€™m sure thatā€™s exactly what she did. These ā€˜donā€™t be so hard on yourself you are growing a humanā€™ comments are futile when Stacey is never hard on herself. Sheā€™s a completely lazy cow who makes easy money pimping out her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's clearly not the right house that they 1.) Actually like. Why didn't you choose something more modern seeing as that's what you're after? Or 2.) Needed : dosen't fit ALL of your household in. All to show off the grounds on Instagram that's all, cause it's not suitable for them at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.