Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see #AD DOVE Brand Partner 🤑🤑🤑 isn’t being used (missed a trick there Stace 😉). Looks like she’s using an old dishcloth

Stacey so ditsy she clean her face with a dishcloth 🤭
I suppose we should just be grateful she cleaned her face at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So how many brand partners does she do then? Primark, In The Style, Sharps, Dove, Hello Fresh. What else?

Reactions: 5
I feel so frustrated that I can't tell you how I know this but Stacey absolutely did NOT breastfeed Zach and Leighton. Fact.
How does her family and people (including the boy's fathers) who know her collude with these absolute lies.

When she was pregnant with Rex she explained that she craved pickles....its gone from occasionally and affectionately calling Rex pickles to all her boys, and now this u nborn baby. This makes a nonsense out of her convo on loose women explaining all this

I am going to give serious consideration as to how to expose her lies.I have an idea
I Love this!!! Tell us more

expose her for the liar she is!

Reactions: 9
Me too he’s not the cleanest looking in fact he looks like he smells too especially with that hat in his head all the time his hair must reek
Wonder if they banned him wearing a hat on Masterchef? On the trailers, it looks like he‘s hatless and actually with a very bouffant, dark head of hair!

Reactions: 3
Just trying to figure out if it’s true that she can count the #ad partners on one hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I posted them on the last thread if you check there under my name. I know some people are uncomfortable about them being made public so I won’t post them again.
Is there a simpler way to find this? Like a search bar? I’m new to tattle so I have no idea

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.