Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how you can’t remember if you breastfed a child or not
Exactly!
My eldest is almost 14, I know I breastfed him and I know how long for but I don’t actually remember feeding him as such. Unless that’s what she means 🤷🏼‍♀️
Who knows what to bloody believe any more.

Reactions: 10
Well that was the worst q&a session I’ve ever seen, surely with her amount of followers there would have been some interesting questions, instead of random toe questions !!!!!

Reactions: 19
As a mother to kids I even found that a bit much. Why record him, try to keep him quiet. Imagine being sat next to that. My kids have had massive tantrums over the years and if I can’t stop it I bring them outside to try.. I don’t record it… she’s a twit

Where is her Mum? She always used to mention her minding Rex but no mention in a long time. Apologies if I missed a thread on it
Why is her dad creepy ? Pls spill 😀

Reactions: 2
Stacey says she “exclusively bottle fed Leighton”
Is that even a thing?
Exclusive bottle feeding/exclusive formula feeding?
Only even heard of exclusive breastfeeding
Maybe I’m being a pedant

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I can't deal with them eyelashes, sorry to anyone that has them, they just look so bad I can't look at anything else! Must be an Essex thing as they all have them round here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly!
My eldest is almost 14, I know I breastfed him and I know how long for but I don’t actually remember feeding him as such. Unless that’s what she means 🤷🏼‍♀️
Who knows what to bloody believe any more.
Yup! My eldest is 19 and I still remember the exact moment I stopped feeding her, because she bit me when she teething and would clamp on and pull my nipple😖 bottles from that point on!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She just had to be due the same time as me didn’t she 😩 we found out at the end of January, so she definitely knew earlier! What a lying cow!

Reactions: 18
She just had to be due the same time as me didn’t she 😩 we found out at the end of January, so she definitely knew earlier! What a lying cow!
I have 9 weeks left and found out 2nd week of Jan. I bloody knew she was around the same time as me🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Yet yesterday she said baby pickle would be here in a couple of months, a couple of months is not 2

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.