Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know each child is different etc etc but if my 2 year old hadn’t had dinner at this time of night, he would be seriously hangry! (He’s also asleep in bed but 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Totally!

Surely no one believes she's gone out in her slippers by accident.

Reactions: 20
Stacey hasn't had enough column inches this week so needs to do something to get her on there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is there not room for all the kids in that house? The plans show 4 bedrooms in the main house? Harry could bunk
I’m with them
It’s too late. They gave the golden child the second biggest room on his own. That only leaves a small-medium room and a tiny room.

Reactions: 12
How could you forget shoes. Dear god
Im sure we’ve all gone to walk out the door with slippers on, and then gone, wtf am I doing, and gone and changed. She’s a head. Plain and simple. She’ll be all over the papers tomorrow ‘SS goes for a carvery in her slippers 😂😂😂’ piss off!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210801-211113_Samsung Internet.jpg

She does it all the time just to get herself in the rags. Probably the only reason she's taking rex out so she could do these stories.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she has been on antidepressants after her MH struggles after having Rex, and she’s so all over the place (more than usual) at the moment as she’s trying to / has already reduce them while she’s pregnant.

Just for clarity - I am absolutely not against antidepressants. I take a *big* dose of more than one every day to keep me on a vaguely even keel. I also continued to breastfeed on them (personal choice plus have researched and am happy that the benefits outweigh the potential risks etc)

But I can absolutely understand someone worrying about taking them in pregnancy. It would certainly explain some of the more erratic behaviour…

Reactions: 18
What on earth is she playing at taking Rex out at this time of night to a pub and letting him scream and annoy other people. Just order a take away ffs!!

Reactions: 48
I'd be fuming if I were one of the other diners in that posh pub tonight. Why isn't Rex at home in bed? I'm all for kids in restaurants etc but now is not a time for your noisy toddler surely?

Reactions: 35
They sometimes have the discount stores if there's one near you. Tbh my nearest is 40 mins away so never can be bothered to travel there. Suppose it's worth it if getting more than one pair of shoes.
The outlet is near me, cheshire oaks, but I hate going as it’s chaos there

Reactions: 1
Why isn’t he in bed fs! It’s nearly 9.30! Far too late for him to only now be having his evening meal. I’d be fuming if I’d gone out for a lovely meal and that feral little twit was sat making a racket with her equally as feral son.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I've done this before 🙈 I won't drive in my heels and I was in such a rush I just ran out the door with no shoes on and thought I'd picked them up with my bag. Only realised once I parked up. Luckily my friend who I was meeting has pretty much her entire wardrobe in the car and had some spare sandels. Didn't match at all but was better than having to drive all the way back 🤣 she never let me live it down haha

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be letting my child come straight home, I'd be telling him to see how he feels later...how's he going to build/keep a relationship with his dad if everytime he gets bored he comes running home..he's not with a stranger he's with his dad 🙄
I used to really struggle going back and fourth between parents but once I was there I stayed the amount of time that had been arranged and if I was a bit wobbly I’d just text/call. He shouldn’t be coming straight back and she’s broadcasting to millions that basically he doesn’t want to be at his dads… which is disgusting.

Reactions: 12
I have on two occasions gone out in odd shoes, but one was due to rushing in the morning in the dark to get a bus to work, but luckily I worked in a shoe shop. I have no excuse for the second time, but wondered round Tesco’s in odd shoes. I don’t think Stacey forgot though, it was deliberate wearing her slippers out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such a bleep of a mum.

if my meal out was ruined by the kid of someone who cannot be arsed to teach their child basic manners I’d be furious

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.