Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like L is having a great time away with his family. She posted "3 weeks of sunshine". Does that mean L is away for 3 weeks?!

Reactions: 5
Rex is clearly overtired! I have no clue why anyone would think taking a toddler out at this time of night would be a good idea.

Reactions: 22
Z always looks so much more natural and happy in the step-mum’s vids… I guess because nothings forced and posed. They seem to get their side of the ‘blended family’ thing on point.
We have a blended family too and it’s taken years and years to settle. The kids need time and understanding. We love it when they have a great time with their other parents, and we try and have lots of fun ourselves. It’s hard but not sure SS has quite grasped it yet. I’m not sure she ever will… ‘ours’ babies are taking over her life. So sad for the other boys ☹
Just quoting myself to correct my error- Leighton is away with his Dad and Stepmum - not Zachary… soz. Still stand by my comments that Leighton looks much more naturally happy and settled in the stepmum’s posts…
Also- she absolutely shouldn’t have said ‘Zachy wants to come back for a few days’ in a way that implies he’s not happy and the plans are all choppy/change… it could be something very simple that us blended families often have to fit around. I really hope Stacey doesn’t constantly call/message her lads when they are away, making them feel guilty. I’m not saying she does but it had crossed my mind…

Reactions: 12
She’s such a bleep of a mum.

if my meal out was ruined by the kid of someone who cannot be arsed to teach their child basic manners I’d be furious
Clearly has no respect for others because most mums wouldn’t think oh instead of making him quiet down, I’ll just video him.. imagine being next to a screaming child and the mum was just filming, you’d be fuming. Not funny at all

Reactions: 45
All those people that have gone for a nice peaceful meal and there's a feral toddler there. If I'm child free I always book later in the night to make the most of no kids anywhere. Saying that, I literally couldn't a tit if there was a kid there, as long as it wasn't being allowed to scream and run riot.

Reactions: 38
I take it she was driving to dinner, wouldn't she notice she had her slippers on before she even left the driveway once she started driving?the woman is losing the plot further by the day

Reactions: 19
Not to get all mum police but how about you don't take your kid out for dinner at 9:30 pm?

She's about to plop out kid number 4, you'd think she would have her tit together by now.

Ps. Cut your toe nails stig of the dump

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Does she have any form of routine with her kids?
Why is he awake this late eating dinner in a pub.. my 2 had their roasts with us at 17:30, bathed then bed by 7..
Not always as easy as that but today was a good day😂🥴 but still coming on 10pm 🥴

the noise from Rex i get as kids do these things.. sometimes mine do it too and sometimes it makes us laugh but you do hush them down a bit.. but its night time in a pub people wanna enjoy themselves in peace😂

Reactions: 21
I don’t really believe she’s out at the moment having dinner with Rex. It must have been earlier. But teach your kid some bleeping manors. Bashing glasses and shrieking in a restaurant.
I have kids but if I go to a ‘posh restaurant’ then I wouldn’t expect to hear other kids squealing especially at 9:30 in the evening. duck off Stacey and take your slippers with you.

Reactions: 35
Surely by the time you're on your third kid you know to take things to entertain them when going out to eat so they don't have to resort to screaming and being obnoxious?! Although of course she finds him endearing and his screeching gives her life.

Reactions: 16
That's what I was gonna say I don't think it's now. They probably pre records from earlier on. I swear that place is near me but because she's done it in black and white I'm not 💯 sure.

She must've had something indoors to rustle up for both of them surely.

Reactions: 7
The poor kid has never had proper shoes. Not sure if you were here when he got his first shoes, a pair of primark sliders. He’s been in multiple pairs of oversized shoes since then, none really suitable for growing feet
Yip I was here for that tit show, she has probably done a lot of damage to his delicate little bones in his feet by having him in such cheap badly fitting shoes

Reactions: 6
Cannot deal with this evening’s slippers/late dinner with toddler/feral behaviour at nice restaurant fiasco 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am sure this is all exaggerated to provoke us Tattlers… no other logical explanation 😂

Reactions: 18
This must be so she can get in the papers, like someone said a few pages ago. I do wonder if it’s pre-records, but then again I wouldn’t put it past her taking him out this late.

Reactions: 12
Who forgets to put shoes on? I expect no one here has. She’s definitely been reading here mentioning her finger toes.

Reactions: 11
This must be so she can get in the papers, like someone said a few pages ago. I do wonder if it’s pre-records, but then again I wouldn’t put it past her taking him out this late.
Yeah I also think she does this to get reaction out of everyone on here, does make me wonder. 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.