Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor kid has never had proper shoes. Not sure if you were here when he got his first shoes, a pair of primark sliders. He’s been in multiple pairs of oversized shoes since then, none really suitable for growing feet
I've never seen her take Mick Junior to Clarks to get his feet measured.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never seen her take Mick Junior to Clarks to get his feet measured.
I suppose he wears baby grows most of the time, even though he’s far too old for that now.
perhaps she’ll dress him more appropriately for his age once the new employee arrives, then again, she treats the teen like a baby still so probs not

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I suppose he wears baby grows most of the time, even though he’s far too old for that now.
perhaps she’ll dress him more appropriately for his age once the new employee arrives, then again, she treats the teen like a baby still so probs not
Babygrows are the biggest ball ache, especially past 10 months or so, whyyy would you prolong this?! Get him some bloody pjs

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My son is a couple of months younger and he's been in pyjamas for a while now, I didn't know you get baby grows in age 2-3.
She should get him measured properly, it's important for them to be on proper fitted shoes at this age. I know not everyone can afford Clarks and start rite, but she can.

Reactions: 18
My son is a couple of months younger and he's been in pyjamas for a while now, I didn't know you get baby grows in age 2-3.
She should get him measured properly, it's important for them to be on proper fitted shoes at this age. I know not everyone can afford Clarks and start rite, but she can.
I couldn’t afford Clark’s regular shoes but I used to get their cute plimsolls with Velcro I think they were £15/20 and I felt at least they were measured properly and correct and they lasted for ages too. There is no excuse for him to not have correct shoes especially when they grow so quickly

Reactions: 19
Don't hate on me. I sometimes had mine in babygrows at 2. I love a babygrow. 😬. You can get them in age 2 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t afford Clark’s regular shoes but I used to get their cute plimsolls with Velcro I think they were £15/20 and I felt at least they were measured properly and correct and they lasted for ages too. There is no excuse for him to not have correct shoes especially when they grow so quickly
My son has got them at the moment, they are really good and a cheaper option at Clarks.

Reactions: 7
Don't hate on me. I sometimes had mine in babygrows at 2. I love a babygrow. 😬. You can get them in age 2 years.
My daughter is 2.5 & I still use footless ones for her. She wears age 2-3. The business I buy from will be launching age 3-4 soon as demand for larger sizes is so high.

Reactions: 7
I love baby grows too. Crisp white clean ones 😍 my baby is 14 months and I love him in his baby grow.

doesn’t apply to Stacey as rex’s are always disgusting.

Reactions: 17
They sometimes have the discount stores if there's one near you. Tbh my nearest is 40 mins away so never can be bothered to travel there. Suppose it's worth it if getting more than one pair of shoes.
My son has got them at the moment, they are really good and a cheaper option at Clarks.

Reactions: 2
Stacey Solomon making mums and new mums doubting themselves 👏🏽 Way to go Stace, wouldn’t even mind but it’s her 4th child she isn’t a NEW mum, she needs to f*ck off, I hope ITV pick up on this because this bleep is like jackal and hide

Reactions: 8
How is there not room for all the kids in that house? The plans show 4 bedrooms in the main house? Harry could bunk
I’m with them
Because the rooms are small. They are not big enough for 3 boys to bunk in with each other. The nursery is tiny, the layout of rexs room is awful because of the fireplace, wardrobe and radiators. I don’t know about the other room though and if that’s big enough, but I doubt it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Tbf I hardly think a newborn is going to be bothered do you?
Of course a newborn won’t be bothered but they also won’t be a newborn for long.
im sure newborns are also not bothered if their car seat is done up properly but as a parent you should be thinking of your child’s best interests.

Reactions: 18
I know each child is different etc etc but if my 2 year old hadn’t had dinner at this time of night, he would be seriously hangry! (He’s also asleep in bed but 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 22
Shes putting shoes on Rex so he doesn't pick his toes into their dinner 🤮

Just when you think she can't get any more disgusting.

I'm actually lost for words. God that child is in for a rude awakening when the pink princess arrives
And she’s laughing at it, like is that even a thing? 😳🤢 imagine being out for food and some feral kid on the table next to you starts picking his dirty feet all over the dinner. I wouldn’t be able to eat 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She did not forget her shoes

she has lost the plot and someone needs to pull her up on it

not even funny anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.