Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say the multi coloured cereal doesn’t go with the house I’m absolutely shocked that she said that. All for the gram you daft bint what does it matter what goes with the house… look at the state of your nursery that certainly doesn’t go with anything in that quaint old fashioned cottage you’ve destroyed
It's an undeclared ad. She's talking tit as per

Reactions: 6
She's not using him to sell stuff... just regular holiday pics... anyone watching the elder one... hope he's having a good time as well
I imagine she’d shut it down if she started attracting unwanted attention though personally I wouldn’t have it open. I did have my ig open when I first joined as I didn’t know it was open without changing it yourself to be fair

Reactions: 4
Ewwww, why is old Hucknall getting his mothers tits out? And why is that funny? I would be horrified if my child, who is the same age, tried to do that 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So Z didn't come home after all or maybe he's just too far away in his room for her to walk to get him and bring him for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so confused, she's going for date night with Rex at 7.30pm? Why hasn't he had dinner and in bed by now?? He's 2 years old 🤯

Reactions: 34
I don’t understand Rex’s obsession with her boobs. He was on her story with his hands down her top before too. He was breastfed for a matter weeks so it sure ain’t that.

Reactions: 20
New poster here - I've only followed this thread for the last month or so... I've noticed Leighton's dad and stepmum live in Glasgow, almost 7 hours from London? Has this ever been discussed on here?

Reactions: 5
Very true... Stacey does seem to be quite manipulative... poor poor kids, they must feel so unwanted, being shipped out to the annex, their mum buying a house that doesn't fit them in the first place, favouring her youngest so blatantly, going to town on the GC birthdays but putting next to no effort on theirs, obsessing so much about "finally" having the baby girl she always wanted....
She really must have no idea how she makes those boys feel..
I read this as Gemma Collins birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing is she never actually said Zach was coming home today, she said that Zach wants to come home for a couple of days. That's doesn't mean he's coming home today or at all. I do find she makes a sweeping statement and people take it literally although that's not what she said.
I'm no means sticking up for her but just stating a fact 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
New poster here - I've only followed this thread for the last month or so... I've noticed Leighton's dad and stepmum live in Glasgow, almost 7 hours from London? Has this ever been discussed on here?
Yeah I think he is from Essex originally and they stay with his family when he comes to see L

Reactions: 6
yes he goes up quite regularly and they come down and visit and stay in the grandparents house I believe. They are very present in his life.

Reactions: 9
I agree about the roots but she has a spot under her eye which is visible in all the pics. 🤔
I reckon she’s recorded a couple at the start of the week since she had the new nails done and is using them throughout. Trying to avoid another nail gate but inadvertently starting hair gate 😂

Reactions: 3
Shes putting shoes on Rex so he doesn't pick his toes into their dinner 🤮

Just when you think she can't get any more disgusting.

I'm actually lost for words. God that child is in for a rude awakening when the pink princess arrives

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I doubt zachy is wanting to come home, she can just post pre records with him in them because unlike L no one is tripping up her lies.

I noticed during the video of mick jr that his little feet are very turned in, if I was her I would be speaking to the hv about it and getting him referred to get that checked out, he might need some little insoles to correct it.
The poor kid has never had proper shoes. Not sure if you were here when he got his first shoes, a pair of primark sliders. He’s been in multiple pairs of oversized shoes since then, none really suitable for growing feet

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.