Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just said on the Hinch thread (thought it was SS)

Sorry if this has already been said (catching up) but I think Princess Pickles name has already been decided and will start with an L - hence Ron & Rex, Lennie & L…
Could be way off it just was my first thought when I read Hinch’s comment 🤣
They weren't fake mates at the time of the 1st cash cow births, so doubt they are doing that.

But saying that I wouldn't put it past the idiots to do it.

Reactions: 2
Regardless of the the sly goings on over when the big reveal took place, Stacey’s gender reveal post has almost 1.4m likes. The combined total of Sophie Hinchliffe’s last three posts is under 1.2m.
Bye, Sophie 👋
Who bleeping cares, there is a Hinch thread ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god, watching supermarket sweep on ITV2 now, guess who's on it, Joe Swash, his voice 😬😂🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how they’ve just found out it’s a girl, when I heard it was a few weeks ago. 😂
Chances are they knew a while but also, very easy for someone to make up that rumour and pretend they knew. Guess either gender, there's a 50% chance they'd be right 😅

Reactions: 5
What do you mean you heard a few weeks ago?

bear in mind just because they only posted it yesterday on social media, doesn’t mean they’ve only just found out
Someone said on here it was a girl, that they already knew. So I don’t get the big surprise. They’ve known a while it’s a girl but making out they’ve just found out.

Reactions: 10
To be honest she must be made up, a girl after all them boys must be a dream ! I'm not her no1 fan at all, but I can see why she's on cloud 9, ditzy or not 😆😆

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The reason she is using the pre recorded stuff of Joe watching the scan is because today's scan was NHS and wouldnt allow her to film for her cutesy montage, so she had to recycle footage from their private scan - at which i am almost certain they found out the sex, because as people said, her son went to his father's in Scotland still in his uniform. She would have been at minimum 16 weeks at that private scan, so they would have probably had a good idea of sex. So she probably kept the announcement back for the official NHS verdict, but filmed the stuff with the boys ahead of time.

Edit - yesterday's scan, not today's.

Reactions: 14
Regardless of the the sly goings on over when the big reveal took place, Stacey’s gender reveal post has almost 1.4m likes. The combined total of Sophie Hinchliffe’s last three posts is under 1.2m.
Bye, Sophie 👋
this isn’t a hinch thread and nor is it a Stacey rave thread

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Another little holiday with golden child and not the rest of the boys wonder if she’ll be making all the tit like last time when they come back
Enjoy it while it lasts chosen one. As soon as Pickle-Lily arrives you will be relegated to the hasbeens with your brothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Talking about doing the nursery, buying clothes and a baby shower all these company’s will be sending her lots of free stuff. Prob even matching for Rex and pink pickle (seriously 🙈)

Reactions: 10
Her baby shower is going to be nauseating. It's like she's the first person to have a girl.
I don't get the big deal about baby showers and why would she need one when it's her fourth baby.

Reactions: 21
This baby is going to be dressed up like a porcelain doll. I actually really dislike the whole floral chintzy girl trend atm, bet she puts her in an obnoxiously oversized bow too. Another trend I hate.

Reactions: 18
Ask me anything about the baby. Like what? She's "revealed" it's a girl what else is there to know. Can't believe so many people are falling for her marketing tit. She's a scam artist and a fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I wish she'd buckle Rex up properly in his car seat 😩 the straps are too lose, they're twisted and would be so much safer if he were still rear facing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her baby shower is going to be nauseating. It's like she's the first person to have a girl.
I don't get the big deal about baby showers and why would she need one when it's her fourth baby.
I genuinely don't understand baby showers or big glorified gender reveals. Why does everyone think anyone else is so interested? It's such a vapid mentality. Fair enough for your close family and friends but spreading it to the whole world as if you are something special for having a child is just narcissistic beyond belief to me. I don't understand why people can't just quietly enjoy aspects of their lives without thinking everyone else and their dog needs to see it.

Reactions: 16
God I wish she'd buckle Rex up properly in his car seat 😩 the straps are too lose, they're twisted and would be so much safer if he were still rear facing.
Omg you’re right. That’s actually shocking. He would fly right out of those straps in a collision. And you can tell the cars still moving from how the camera is shaking, so it’s not like they’re parked up.

Reactions: 9
Just said on the Hinch thread (thought it was SS)

Sorry if this has already been said (catching up) but I think Princess Pickles name has already been decided and will start with an L - hence Ron & Rex, Lennie & L…
Could be way off it just was my first thought when I read Hinch’s comment 🤣
I’m calling Luna or Lilac ....both right up her street!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.