Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking a long time and getting more and more disappointed with SS. Finally posting and this has got me. I used to love her then got sick of the completely insincere ‘I hope you’re all ok - I can’t stop crying - giving me life - hospital styling when the dog bit T Rex - love you to the moon and back - fake money making cash cow’ But seeing prerecorded footage and lying about it today was the final straw. I would have so much more respect for someone if they were real not fake. What message is she giving to her children? Lie to people in life and you’ll make money off them. I’d have way more respect if she showed T Rex having a toddler meltdown like all toddlers do than show him permanently getting his own way. Urgh.
It’s just ridiculous the way she feels the need to lie about everything !!
I still can’t believe people still think her million pound house was called pickle cottage !! 🙈

IT WAS NOT CALLED PICKLE COTTAGE

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think gender reveals are stupid (and baby showers tbh). For one thing, they always seem to be preempted by the whole “we don’t care what the gender is, all we care about is that the baby is born healthy” speech, immediately followed by excitement and screeching over the pink or blue. If you really don’t care, why even find out?

Secondly, you can’t actually tell a person’s gender from a scan. You can see their sex, sure, but you cannot force your child to be something they aren’t. I had a girl, I named her after a flower, I dressed her in pink and took her to ballet classes. She grew up and as soon as she had the words and ability to do so she dressed how she wanted (never wore a dress past age 5) and followed her own interests, which didn’t involve anything remotely girly. Now that child is 12 and identifies as male and hates his name because it’s ultra feminine.

Obviously it’s quite rare that an individual is trans but my point is that the sex of a baby is really not relevant and all this self-congratulating and showing off because you happened to conceive a girl when you already have 4 boys between you… it’s ridiculous and it’s insensitive.
This is extremely rare. My daughter has a friend who by 13 was living as a boy and now at 16 is back living as a girl. Things change and nothing is necessarily set in stone.

I do 100% agree with gender reveals and baby showers - all invented by party planners to make more money and of course the younger people buy into it all.

Reactions: 16
This is extremely rare. My daughter has a friend who by 13 was living as a boy and now at 16 is back living as a girl. Things change and nothing is necessarily set in stone.

I do 100% agree with gender reveals and baby showers - all invented by party planners to make more money and of course the younger people buy into it all.
Indeed, however I think as a parent you have a gut feeling about how things will pan out. At age six, my child told me they wanted to be a boy, it does feel like something they were born feeling. But we shall see, he is loved and supported regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The cynic in me has to wonder (then I remember I honestly don’t care) if they had that sex selective IVF to get a girl like the Beckhams were rumoured to have done
I think this too. Nothing to stop them doing this. They have the money. What more do you need ?

I just caught up and was coming to say this. Both him and Harry definitely have sisters (not sure about Zachary) so asking "what's a sister" is sooo rude and insulting 😡
Definitely. Because if she doesn’t consider these half sisters a true sister then none of her boys are real brothers either are they ? Why be funny about it when you claim to be proud of your “ blended family “ ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 If I could just post this to my Insta story and tag every Influencer out there then I would! Well said 🙌🏻
Ha! Thanks lovely leopard. I just find it so very distasteful and nasty. It's not me being naive. As I've said we are all being sold to all the time. We are bombarded with it everywhere on TV, radio, podcasts etc but we know that and they are not telling us we're like family and they love us and can't imagine us not being there etc etc. Instagram is dangerous and highly unregulated. Influencers have no required accountability for the truth in what they post and how that makes some followers feel they are genuinely cared about. This utter bullshit over the gender reveal is a step too far. To be fair the nonsense with the supposed spontaneous train trip was mind boggling too. Why? It's like pathological lying for no good reason. She could have still done the gender reveal with all the fanfare she chooses and they have every right to be ecstatic but why pretend she just found out yesterday? Is it lack of imagination? So just lie cos it's easier?! I honestly don't understand. And it's just not nice. She plays her true fans like a fiddle. Sorry not ranting at you! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I completely agree with you when it comes to baby showers etc
However I am 39 weeks pregnant and had a lovely baby shower (first baby) BUT it was when restrictions were eased from Covid a few weeks back and we made it more of a chance for family and friends to meet up after months of not seeing each other….baby shower was the excuse 😉😂

Reactions: 8
Regardless of the the sly goings on over when the big reveal took place, Stacey’s gender reveal post has almost 1.4m likes. The combined total of Sophie Hinchliffe’s last three posts is under 1.2m.
Bye, Sophie 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just said on the Hinch thread (thought it was SS)

Sorry if this has already been said (catching up) but I think Princess Pickles name has already been decided and will start with an L - hence Ron & Rex, Lennie & L…
Could be way off it just was my first thought when I read Hinch’s comment 🤣

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how they’ve just found out it’s a girl, when I heard it was a few weeks ago. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how they’ve just found out it’s a girl, when I heard it was a few weeks ago. 😂
What do you mean you heard a few weeks ago?

bear in mind just because they only posted it yesterday on social media, doesn’t mean they’ve only just found out

Reactions: 3
Sorry just had to share this im laughing 😂 I put on celebrity supermarket sweep and before I knew the “celebs” that were on it I thought Joe Swash is probably on this because he is on every gameshow and I was right 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.