Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she'll finally tidy up Rexs god awful scraggly birdsnest on his head now that she's having a girl for long hair. Fair enough if she wants to keep it long but just get it tidied so it grows nicely. Its just scraggy and she's kidding herself that its curly.
Imagine when hes at the nursery age and comes home with head lice?? Maybe THEN she'll get the clippers out? 🤣

Reactions: 8
Sorry, what is a harmony test please? x
It's a blood test you can get when your pregnant, normally in the first 12 weeks. It can rule out your baby having certain syndromes and can tell the gender also.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve been lurking a long time and getting more and more disappointed with SS. Finally posting and this has got me. I used to love her then got sick of the completely insincere ‘I hope you’re all ok - I can’t stop crying - giving me life - hospital styling when the dog bit T Rex - love you to the moon and back - fake money making cash cow’ But seeing prerecorded footage and lying about it today was the final straw. I would have so much more respect for someone if they were real not fake. What message is she giving to her children? Lie to people in life and you’ll make money off them. I’d have way more respect if she showed T Rex having a toddler meltdown like all toddlers do than show him permanently getting his own way. Urgh.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was looking through some old photos last night and I stumbled across one of my daughter age around 10, with SS and Ray Quinn at Butlins. I have to say Stacey was lovely with her, I wonder whether she still would be these days?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And another thing (I’m on a rant) does she honestly think she’s the only person to have a baby? She’s changed so much since T Rex was born. That’s when I started following her. She was relatable and sweet. She’s just got too big for herself now. Living in a fantasy world and staging everything for the gram. ‘It’s been an emotional day’ she says in her stories. Don’t you mean it was emotional weeks ago? Right. That’s it I’m putting my phone away. Which means absolutely nothing I’m still filming content for Yestergram.

Reactions: 23
The cynic in me has to wonder (then I remember I honestly don’t care) if they had that sex selective IVF to get a girl like the Beckhams were rumoured to have done
Possible although not available in the uk so they’d have needed to go abroad for it

Reactions: 4
Somewhere in the Uk there is a sonographer watching those stories today who knows she is a lying tit 🤣 didn’t know my arse
everything about it said girl from from minute they told us plebs. Laughing I feel so different this time deep breath more laughing. She's a head.

Reactions: 10
Danielle Lloyd will be seething she has been trying for a girl for about a million years!

Agree Stacey is in for a shock, my daughter is a liability to say the least 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My cousin found out she was having a girl and then a few weeks later it turned out no she’s having a boy.
Happened to my sister too. Although the other way round. She was told boy initially, then found it was a girl!

Reactions: 3
The sister talks in exactly the same way SS does 😖 Just watched her stories from the Label HQ 😫😆
It boils my piss like you wouldn't believe 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Danielle Lloyd will be seething she has been trying for a girl for about a million years!

Agree Stacey is in for a shock, my daughter is a liability to say the least 🤣
does Danielle Lloyd know what she’s having? Or have I answered my own question there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And another thing (I’m on a rant) does she honestly think she’s the only person to have a baby? She’s changed so much since T Rex was born. That’s when I started following her. She was relatable and sweet. She’s just got too big for herself now. Living in a fantasy world and staging everything for the gram. ‘It’s been an emotional day’ she says in her stories. Don’t you mean it was emotional weeks ago? Right. That’s it I’m putting my phone away. Which means absolutely nothing I’m still filming content for Yestergram.
I agree, dunno what's happened to her since Rex. I used to genuinely really love her but she's gone seriously manic. Also LOL @ T Rex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her grid post with her boys they’re holding an announcement with ‘what on earth is a sister?’
Does she forget that Leighton has a sister?

Reactions: 19
Do you think the capital ALL your big brothers is coz of Harry and maybe he’s there just not in the pic or to let us know he knows beforehand.
I still can't believe they faked Harry's hand on the bench

Reactions: 16
So @DrMeredithGrey called it and Stacey is officially a lying sociopath.
I can't get over this whole pregnancy announcement/gender reveal, it has been so so SO manipulative.
She has to be 26 weeks pregnant, she just looks it, so do the scans. She knew she was having a girl from the start as she had the harmony test, I had it, most people do, why wouldn't she!? She can afford it despite all her poor mouthing from her million dollar mansion 🙄🙄🙄
She is such a barefaced liar/manipulator/conartist.
I am so disgusted by her and I just dispare for her followers who have been taken in by this cult leader.
I really look forward to this "Influencer" tit all collapsing in on itself. There is just no accountability and so many nieve/easily manipulated people are taken in and milked for all they are worth.
Look I just wanted to be clear that it was only my opinion that she would have the Harmony test, it isn't a fact that she did. The reason I think so is because she has been so desperate for a girl and she has the money. I don't think there was a chance in hell of her waiting until her 20 week scan (a few weeks ago 😂) to find out, unless she's really really tight money wise... which maybe she is, who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I just read a few comments does anyone else find it really creepy how these people think they’re family friends? Commenting on her dads post “we can’t wait to meet her” 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I think her mum and brother and the only sensible ones in the family that don’t leach off her fame. We hear about them two fleetingly but never actually see or hear from them. Maybe they find all these strangers weird as well. Come on mum and brother Solomon get on tattle and spill the goss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.