Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I know what hospital now as I’d love to hear there policies … no hot drinks are aloud on any nhs children’s ward.. so why was she? I’ve been in GOSH 8 weeks now and I’m not aloud any thing other than essential items, please explain how a plant is?? We aren’t aloud our own blankets, hot drinks, 1 bag per person, so because she’s a celeb they get to not abide by these rules??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Remember peanut has already been rehomed with her... it’s current at the sisters house... why wouldn’t it be at home with joe and the boys?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
My daughter isn't even allowed to take a lunchbag into nursery her lunch has got to be in a wipeable plastic box. And her water bottle has to stay at the nursery (seems ridiculous to me but its thier covid rules) but SS is allowed to take all this crap into a sterile environment 🤦
To be fair you are allowed to take whatever you need into Hospiral- that’s not me excusing her but you can take anything in- not that I’d pack a plant

I’m glad I know what hospital now as I’d love to hear there policies … no hot drinks are aloud on any nhs children’s ward.. so why was she? I’ve been in GOSH 8 weeks now and I’m not aloud any thing other than essential items, please explain how a plant is?? We aren’t aloud our own blankets, hot drinks, 1 bag per person, so because she’s a celeb they get to not abide by these rules??
That’s crazy in our hospital where my daughter spends a lot of time we’re allowed to take in whatever we need x

Reactions: 3
On the 'got my baby back' picture why does he still have the cream on his hand? That was clearly taken before going to theatre, why lie about it! Whats the point she just makes herself looks like a dick!

Also as Surname Gate gets under way i just wanted to say I don't see a problem with double barrelled names. All 4 of our childrens names are double barrelled. We're not married so they have both our surnames

Reactions: 18
They didn't rehome peanut as such if I remember correctly his originally owners for whatever reason didn't end up getting him and he was still available so Stacey decided to get him. He was still a very very young puppy.

Reactions: 9
It happened to me when I was wee too and I’m sure it’s all gotten even better since then but still. I’ll be sure to take a bush with me to calm my nerves 😂
Take some boiled sweets they help slow your breathing when stressed , not sugar free ones though, you don’t want be stressed & in danger of shitting yourself too! Try sherbet lemons or a werthers original xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not as young as Rex
3 and a half is her youngest.
So whilst older than Rex, still not an age I’d happily have a dog who had previously bitten a child around.
Of course this is all speculation, I’m just saying IF he had bitten him I can’t imagine her sister having him around her kids

Reactions: 14
Remember peanut has already been rehomed with her... it’s current at the sisters house... why wouldn’t it be at home with joe and the boys?
They’d hardly send him to a house with children if that was the case

Reactions: 1
Is it ok to take all those items from her germ ridden house into a Hospital environment? Aren't strict rules in place?
As usual she seems to be offered a different set of rules. No wonder she behaves this way, entitled wally.

Reactions: 11
Little Rex has clingfilm on his hand, suggesting lidocaine-prilocaine cream has been put on and the dressing will come off for the cannula to go in.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker first time poster.
This whole thing has really boiled my piss! As a mum of a child who’s spent more time in hospital then at home and had over 40 general anaesthetics in 3 years it’s not something you spread all over social media to compete strangers and then make a joke about! Taking a f***ing plant into a hospital. Try having to pack a bag in 3 minutes including life saving medication while paramedics try to resuscitate your child, try having to spend over 100 days there it’s not a f***ing holiday! Sitting and watching a movie and posting on Instagram while your child is in the hands of a surgeon and under general anaesthetic just goes to show exactly how much her ‘friends’ online mean to her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
So that cream with a transparent dressing over on his hand is a numbing cream they use for kids before they put cannulas in. He had it on before the surgery and it’s still apparently there in the ‘I’ve got him back’ photo. It should not be left on that long (I’m a children’s nurse)
I used EMLA for a procedure at the weekend (actually for a vaccine but I wanted to see how it works because I had bad experiences with an IV and wanted to see if I could numb my skin if I have one again) and I read up on articles online - apparently there have been 2 cases in the USA of women dying when they left numbing cream on too long before getting laser hair removal.

But is it possible the clingfilm on his hand where the cannula was in is a clear dressing (of similar plastic to clingfilm/Saran wrap) to stop a child patient from picking at the wound where a cannula was in? I thought with EMLA you take the clear dressing and residual cream off and wipe down with alcohol wipes so the area is clear for the needle so no film would be there anyway?

Reactions: 1
They didn't rehome peanut as such if I remember correctly his originally owners for whatever reason didn't end up getting him and he was still available so Stacey decided to get him. He was still a very very young puppy.
ah ok, my mistake.
I just had it in my head that she was like oh i saved him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.