Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! These Instawankers don’t stop for anything do they? I used to think she was fairly harmless and quite sweet but over the past months she’s become as irritating as thrush! Today’s behaviour is appalling. I’ve had numerous stays in hospital with my kids and you need a distraction when they’re in theatre that’s for sure but to post and tag on Instagram is just an all time low. I can’t stand the “everyone’s asking” comment....they all do it even when nobody does. Making sure we see the bracelet and the initials again when she’s holding his hand. Absolute wrong’un 🙄
Instawankers 🤣🤣 love it! Very very apt for all of them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
All I can think about when I see her stories is the children and families in the other rooms. They could be going through hell.
And she’s there pissing about setting up aesthetic pics doing ads. The fact she laughed and giggle throughout her stories yesterday whilst explaining what had happened to poor rex. And every other story after that. The way she was just laughing and goofing about. If my volume was off I wouldn’t even know it was her injured child who needed to go under to get a procedure done! Shocking. She needs to learn to stop all that laughing tit. witch man

Reactions: 31
Today should have been one of those days she told her followers she is having a phone in a draw day and I’m sure we would all have respected her for that so she can focus on her child. But nope, she chose to use this time to do ads and montages 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sick! And such a low blow to other parents like Azaylia’s parents who spent almost all their babygirls life in hospital.

Reactions: 37
She’s a bleeping Moron. All that crap she took in has to be an infection risk for a start. Why does she need shite plastic plants to start with? bleeping nonsense. If that was my son I’d be pacing the ward waiting for him not photographing all the tit I brought with me for no bleeping reason.

She’s enraged me with all that.

When I was a similar age to Rex I cut my face open and still have the scar now. I remember my mum telling me that she didn’t want me to have a general so waited until I’d exhausted myself being upset and the plastic surgeons sewed me up. How times change, the hospital were happy to do that back in the early 80’s!

Reactions: 38
This is my first time commenting on this thread, I usually don't mind Stacey, don't particularly love her but she's OK. But yesterday I was disgusted how she was more interested in filming content for IG rather than concentrating on getting Rex packed for hospital and today she's vlogging in the hospital. Sorry but it's inappropriate, she's not the only one, IG seems to attract attention seeking drama queens.

Reactions: 40
Just wait till her sister brings out some hospital tag inspired labels !
i really don’t understand how a label business is so successful? Why do people need everything to be labelled? Are they stupid and can’t see what they have in a container or what things are? Iv never had the need to buy labels I just look at the packaging of what the item is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It’s funny how when the DM comments aren’t moderated they are absolutely brutal. I see the latest (third if I am correct!) DM article on this whole saga has moderated the comments and there is just one lick arse comment so far.
Staceys people must have had a word as she got absolutely slated in the last article!

Reactions: 9
She’s a bleeping Moron. All that crap she took in has to be an infection risk for a start. Why does she need shite plastic plants to start with? bleeping nonsense. If that was my son I’d be pacing the ward waiting for him not photographing all the tit I brought with me for no bleeping reason.

She’s enraged me with all that.

When I was a similar age to Rex I cut my face open and still have the scar now. I remember my mum telling me that she didn’t want me to have a general so waited until I’d exhausted myself being upset and the plastic surgeons sewed me up. How times change, the hospital were happy to do that back in the early 80’s!
Same here, I was on a couple of times as a child and have a scar on my forehead, which has faded quite a bit now. The 80's were a different time 😂

Reactions: 7
My wee girl is gonna have general anaesthetic to get teeth out in a few weeks and I am ill at the thought of it and here she is behaving like this
As don't worry I don't think they put them fully under I was surprised my son was awake only 20 mins later they just use gas
s I think as he's usually so sick but he wasn't and was walking easily x

Reactions: 2
i really don’t understand how a label business is so successful? Why do people need everything to be labelled? Are they stupid and can’t see what they have in a container or what things are? Iv never had the need to buy labels I just look at the packaging of what the item is 🤣
It’s a lick arse generation ain’t it 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Under a gerneral he would be asleep so wouldn't know that she wasn't there.
My daughter got taken away from me at 5 months old for a lumbar puncture. I spent the time buying a coffee and calling my husband in tears. There’s no way I’d have ‘passed the time’ on Instagram doing ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This has become the new hinch thread (busy) and Hinch thread has become slow like this used too be 😂

Reactions: 15
This has become the new hinch thread (busy) and Hinch thread has become slow like this used too be 😂
Hinch will have to do something to get her thread moving again 🤣

Stacey needs to stop saying the name of that plant… it’s cringe.

My daughter got taken away from me at 5 months old for a lumbar puncture. I spent the time buying a coffee and calling my husband in tears. There’s no way I’d have ‘passed the time’ on Instagram doing ads.
Nor would I. My response was to FlimsyGoat who said it was sad that SS couldn't be with him.

Reactions: 2
Usually fairly nonchalant about our Stace but the hospital decor? What a bleeping bellend

My daughter isn't even allowed to take a lunchbag into nursery her lunch has got to be in a wipeable plastic box. And her water bottle has to stay at the nursery (seems ridiculous to me but its thier covid rules) but SS is allowed to take all this crap into a sterile environment 🤦

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.