Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her loose women colleagues who have known her since she was fairly normal and mature must wonder what on earth has happened to her

Reactions: 20
This is more than a few stitches for the time spent in there 🤷🏼‍♀️ & what a poor show of a mother that uses her time on a children’s ward to promote her online tat & ads. Stacey should be ashamed of herself & no wonder her kids are feral.
Also, her sister looks like a skip rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She’s really pissed me off now. Last time I went to a hospital few years back over health scare I called myself an Uber, didn’t pack anything just had my phone. My partner was away for work. Ended up needing IV and tests. They discharged me 9 hours later it was night time and pissing it down with rain and my Uber didn’t turn up to take me home and I was drenched and had to walk... did I post all of this on my social media? No!!
Why was she packing like she is taking Rex on a holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d be out the door in a flash and call my man to ask him to stuff a load of things in a bag and drop it off and for the tagging businesses 😠. It’s almost like she is enjoying this mini hospital vacation getting her money. Just when she couldn’t get any lower 😤 exploiting your own injured child is disgusting and I hope her followers see sence now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My wee girl is gonna have general anaesthetic to get teeth out in a few weeks and I am ill at the thought of it and here she is behaving like this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Her last story just reads to me as "I was on Tattle and the trolls said I went private, so I am going to say NHS 72 times now to prove them wrong". 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I told you all she will be at an NHS hospital. Documenting that she was there is one thing. I have no issue with that. But I think if you are going to play the whole thing out on your stories you would show the actual wound or cut. That’s her choice to do so if she is going to cause concern over it all.
I think you generally have two types of people. Those who wouldn’t say anything about it and those who would be totally open and show it all.
To use it as an ad opportunity is the biggest concern. It’s very cringe and totally not appropriate.
Coke in a thick plastic bottle like that goes so flat. Would have been better in the bottle it came in. But no tag for that!! All so pre-planned. The packing one was enough. To then re-do it all whilst there.
I guess she was bored and getting her ads in at once.

She waited for a private room clearly. Didn’t want to be in with the normal folk. Hence the delay.

Reactions: 28
I'm still so mad like I posted earlier me and my baby recent pretty much both died due to covid didn't see my husband for other a week and he couldn't see his new son all I had was my pregnancy bag but that was minium anyway I sat for days just staring at the walls worrying about my baby Didn't even check my phone, watch anything or apart from my husband call anyone I never really said anything about her but this is sick really and really not normal at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but he has definitely been attacked by one of the animals, he is a bully with them, and Stacey and joe do a piss poor job of teaching the feral child kindness to animals, we all called it months ago that something like this would happen and it clearly has as she’s not really saying much about how it happened and she’s always documenting tit on the gram. 🤯🤯🤯

Don't think of this but you have a good point! And they won't want that coming out and everyone knowing!!

Reactions: 8
In a way glad she's in a private room not that she should be but I've had many a stays in with my kids and if I was on a ward with her and she started pulling out all this stuff I would not bite my tongue and tell her where to shove it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What amazes me is this is the same woman who gets emotional at the lines in grass, cries at flowers and the least wee thing yer when her child is hurt, no tears, seems to find it amusing & mocks her partner for being upset.

If anything has shown how fake she is its the past couple of days. She's an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 65
My wee girl is gonna have general anaesthetic to get teeth out in a few weeks and I am ill at the thought of it and here she is behaving like this
My son had this when he was little your daughter will be absolutely fine. I was a nervous wreck but it was literally over in minutes x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My son had this when he was little your daughter will be absolutely fine. I was a nervous wreck but it was literally over in minutes x
It happened to me when I was wee too and I’m sure it’s all gotten even better since then but still. I’ll be sure to take a bush with me to calm my nerves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
AS IF you would turn your child’s hospital visit into an AD to promote all that crap. AS IF you would pack all that crap and a fake bloody plant. Who does that?? I can’t get over it.
I already hate the checking in at the hospital thing, if she feels she wants to share a simple “Rex had an accident, he’s good but I’ll be looking after him for a few days” would do. But her using it as a reason to make tap to pack stories and look what I’ve got lists makes me want to punch her!
It’s seriously shocking.

Reactions: 13
Imagine what she's going to be like when she goes in to give birth. The hospital room will become tat central 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow I’ve never commented here before but I’m in absolute shock at her behaviour I was under the impression Rex had already had his stitches so when I saw her stories I thought she was packing for a staycation! My daughter is only slightly older than Rex and is on surgery number 8 next month, it never ever gets easier and I can honestly say I’ve never behaved like this- I’m in shock she sat there and arranged everything out like that to tag the brands- it’s incredibly insensitive there will be children extremely sick on that ward and she’s literally stood on the bed taking pictures of herself and her plant? I’m absolutely embarrassed for her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Oh my god this has tipped me over the edge! 16 Instagram stories, ADs, photoshoots with all the crap you brought along, constant updates, this face 🥺🥺🥺 Think of all those other Mums who rushed out to the hospital to get medical attention for their child who are worried sick and are sat having a crap coffee on the ward, flicking through her Insta stories seeing a nightlight and fake plant, feeling less than adequate or like they need all this crap to make hospital feel homely. Instagram is hell and Stacey fuels the fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
All I can think about when I see her stories is the children and families in the other rooms. They could be going through hell.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I fell sorry for Rex, for the accident and that he's stuck with her and Joe at least the other two boys get to escape to their Dads. I'm glad that people are waking up to her, normally she always gets defended on her threads for some reason, but I think people are seeing through her now.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.