Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely though, if Rex did get a telling off from one of the animals it would have to go?
regardless of fault (I would place bets on Rex being too rough and the animal snapping),it would be irresponsible (even more so than allowing a toddler to have zero boundaries with the pets) to keep the pet, surely? She’s shown that she doesn’t enforce gentle behaviour towards them.

also, before anyone jumps on me - I say this as someone who doesn’t believe in rehoming pets Willy nilly…I have spent the last 11 years owning the worlds worse dog
Sometimes it’s best to rehome a pet for their own safety.

Reactions: 3
They’d hardly send him to a house with children if that was the case
i wouldn’t be surprised by anything after these past 24 hours tbh.Jemmas kids seen a lot more relaxed around animals and not so grabby.

Reactions: 7
‘Everything looks better with a fejka’ takes the cake for me. Can’t recall a single person, ever, who’s more concerned about decor while in a hospital than their child. A cosy dressing gown, change of clothes and toothbrush for said child and charger maybe but a shopping isle dragged from her germ ridden home? What world are we living in 😂 the fact she took a towel too🤦🏼‍♀️ I highly doubt that if she can go weeks without any kind of wash normally, she’d be desperate for one after an overnight stay. Where I live visitors can’t even use toilet facilities on the ward, let alone parents using a shower! She’s really out of touch and I doubt the sheep will go without seeing for much longer. Cue phone in the draw for a few days while she comes up with a strategy to fix her soon to be tarnished ‘perfect’ persona🙄
It looks like he’s in a private room which will likely have bathing facilities but I completely get your point. My daughter spends weeks at a time in the hospital and it’s not a holiday like she’s treating it as. Take the essentials and one or two comfort items for the child and yourself sure but it’s for one night I’m sure they’d have been fine with pyjamas, basic toiletries and clean clothes and underwear for going home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Little Rex has clingfilm on his hand, suggesting lidocaine-prilocaine cream has been put on and the dressing will come off for the cannula to go in.
He will have already had a cannula in if hes been to theatre. If that picture was post surgery the cream and tergaderm would already have been taken off

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if that hospital has a private section? She might be in that, but obviously she can’t say she’s gone private as that goes against her while relatable image.
I hope when he’s older he does a tell all about her, about both of his numpty parents.

Reactions: 10
To be fair you are allowed to take whatever you need into Hospiral- that’s not me excusing her but you can take anything in- not that I’d pack a plant
You don't need to tell me that, I know hospitals aren't strict enough. That's why my poor nan caught covid in hospital and passed away from it. Defeats the object of not seeing her for the last year of her life really 🙄 when you get idiots like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m a long time lurker on the Hinch thread but I had to come here to express my outrage at SS’s latest behaviour.

How any mother can feel “less worried” looking at some crap fake plant when their child in surgery under general anaesthetic is beyond me. To be using the whole thing as a money making opportunity and taking grinning selfies while her poor child comes round his operation from is despicable. I am lost for words.

Her parenting is questionable at the best of times but this is sick. I’ve had to unfollow her

Reactions: 41
I know everyone deals with things differently but my son when he was 12 had a day procedure. He was last on the list and it was a long old day. I took him into the anaesthetic room and sobbed once he was put under cause it’s such an odd situation to see your child in. I spent the whole time he was in theatre watching the clock. I cannot relate to anyone dicking about with fake plants and organising blankets and what not while their little human is in theatre. She is clearly unwell and someone close should have a word
Exactly this my daughter has had over 40 generals and I still sob when they put her under, walking out of that room all I want to do is run back in and snatch her up. It never gets easier I don’t understand how she’s so calm about it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah I don't know what to believe lol it's only because people were guessing that, then next thing you see him with Jemma, was a bit like....👀 But yeah let's see.

Reactions: 5
It’s a sad state of affairs when money is more important to you than your children. I hope someone close to her gives her some home truths.

Reactions: 11
It’s a sad state of affairs when money is more important to you than your children. I hope someone close to her gives her some home truths.
Think they're all enablers because they benefit from her fame.

Reactions: 9
I’m glad I know what hospital now as I’d love to hear there policies … no hot drinks are aloud on any nhs children’s ward.. so why was she? I’ve been in GOSH 8 weeks now and I’m not aloud any thing other than essential items, please explain how a plant is?? We aren’t aloud our own blankets, hot drinks, 1 bag per person, so because she’s a celeb they get to not abide by these rules??
I’ve been in GOSH you can have a hot drink in a closed cup, I’ve never been told any different at any of the 4 NHS hospitals were regulars at. I hope your little one is better soon, do you mind my asking if they’re in HDU or one of the ICU units as I know rules are a lot stricter on those.

Reactions: 1
Feel you with this comment my daughter had spent best part of 2.5 years in hospital. And has her 17th surgery tomorrow
Long time lurker first time poster.
This whole thing has really boiled my piss! As a mum of a child who’s spent more time in hospital then at home and had over 40 general anaesthetics in 3 years it’s not something you spread all over social media to compete strangers and then make a joke about! Taking a f***ing plant into a hospital. Try having to pack a bag in 3 minutes including life saving medication while paramedics try to resuscitate your child, try having to spend over 100 days there it’s not a f***ing holiday! Sitting and watching a movie and posting on Instagram while your child is in the hands of a surgeon and under general anaesthetic just goes to show exactly how much her ‘friends’ online mean to her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Take some boiled sweets they help slow your breathing when stressed , not sugar free ones though, you don’t want be stressed & in danger of shitting yourself too! Try sherbet lemons or a werthers original xxx
Good advice, I was told the same before my 8th driving test and I passed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Christ I feel so under prepared when my kids are in hospital..... tesco bag... my baby was in hospital last year although I have a fairly stocked changing bag.... my other half send in a suitcase. Myself and the nurses had a laugh the amout of crap he has sent in!!!.... but he forgot the fake plant, a change of clothes for me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.