Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was heavily pregnant when my toddler had to have an op under general anaesthetic it was boiling hot, middle of summer, I had to hold him down while they put the mask on his face it was horrific! When he came out of theatre he just wanted cuddles on me it was not comfortable at all! But you don’t even think about that all you think of is your child 100% how it has even entered her mind to bloody decorate with fake plants and take in all that tit just to post photos is beyond me. What an absolute idiot advertising her nappy holder things, a bag would have done fine. She’s blown my mind with her lack of self awareness.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I really think the woman has lost the plot! Great to plug small businesses but there's a time and a place. Who takes a hanging tidy to put nappies and wipes in ffs? Just shove it in a bag for life like the rest of us do when we have to rush into hospital. I have had many stays when my twins were young and I literally took nappies wipes and a toothbrush! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 The sickly sweet smiles as well, sucking everyone in to how lovely and sweet she is 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 41
Oh dear god. Put on Facebook about how disgusting it is and all the huns are out in force about she still has a job to do.
They're like a cult, brainwashed by their leader! It's ridiculous how they're unable to see that she's ever in the wrong

Reactions: 26
Omg what the duck has he had a multiple organ transplant!!!! Jeeeez shes a bleeping fruitloop, what an insult to the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ohhh godddd I didn’t know this was a thing! I’ve planned difference bouncers depending on the gender and everything. That’ll teach me 😂
When my hospital told me what they thought the sex was, it came with a disclaimer so I couldn’t complain if it was wrong.

Reactions: 2
Newby to the SS threads but the fake bleeping plant has dragged me here. Imagine, just imagine packing a hospital bag and taking your fake plant!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Surely though, if Rex did get a telling off from one of the animals it would have to go?
regardless of fault (I would place bets on Rex being too rough and the animal snapping),it would be irresponsible (even more so than allowing a toddler to have zero boundaries with the pets) to keep the pet, surely? She’s shown that she doesn’t enforce gentle behaviour towards them.

also, before anyone jumps on me - I say this as someone who doesn’t believe in rehoming pets Willy nilly…I have spent the last 11 years owning the worlds worse dog

Reactions: 23
I reckon if it was an animal then it was Peanut. I just remember him nipping at Rex’s legs when they were on the soft play together a while ago (I have a lab and he’s never nipped at my kids but equally know not to trust a dog alone with kids, no matter how dopey they may seem)

Reactions: 11
Surely though, if Rex did get a telling off from one of the animals it would have to go?
regardless of fault (I would place bets on Rex being too rough and the animal snapping),it would be irresponsible (even more so than allowing a toddler to have zero boundaries with the pets) to keep the pet, surely? She’s shown that she doesn’t enforce gentle behaviour towards them.

also, before anyone jumps on me - I say this as someone who doesn’t believe in rehoming pets Willy nilly…I have spent the last 11 years owning the worlds worse dog
I don't think she'd say, it would just disappear from her stories like Mitzy and Harry 😂

• Haha
Did someone on the last thread say they were told their baby was one gender then it turned out to be another? Does that happen a lot?
I used to like Stacey when did she become such a knob
It happened to us, we were told girl at a few NHS scans only to find out at a 36 week growth scan it was very definitely a boy! Luckily I had done a neutral nursery and bought mostly neutral clothes, so there were no issues there. I was glad we had a few weeks to get used to it before he popped out, would have been a much bigger shock!
I think if you go private and get a proper gender scan done it’s rarely wrong as they spend time checking and get shots of the genitals to ‘prove’ it!

Reactions: 8

I have had (and still have) many rescue dogs and my partner has worked in a animal shelter. I despise people who abandon their animals (9/10 because there are some very genuine situations where it's unavoidable, however most people are just scum but that's for another thread). HOWEVER, those dogs would be well out if Stacey rehomed them. Regardless of wether or not they have been related to this incident, it's evident from Rex's behaviour around them that it isn't going to end well. I'd so much rather she rehomed them now than the alternative when it's too late. She's a tit mother pet and pickle.

Reactions: 21
I agree that the dog will probably just silently disappear if it was one of them. Or give it some crap about it not coping at theirs and being sent to her sisters.

Reactions: 16
I can't believe all of the stuff she took with her to hospital. On the childrens ward at my local hospital you do get your own room but there are no hot drinks allowed on the ward yet stacey is sitting with a mug she brought from home with a hot drink. The nurses must think she is mad, sitting there with that set up!

Reactions: 19
I definitely think Rex has been bitten by one of the animals. I used to work in Max Fax. I‘ve never seen a child who needed stitches in a lip but didn’t have no other marks on the face. You’d expect some grazing on the forehead or tip of the nose at least.

Those nurses must think she‘s a right wanker with all that crap in the room. My kids have had loads of operations, its all I could do to remember clean knickers and a toothbrush. Imagine the first thing on your mind being Instagram content, instead of your kid? Absolute twit.

Why is she acting like he’s had major surgery. Of course it’s not a nice thing having to take your child in for something doing
But Jesus wept give it a rest 🙄
If your that bothered turn your phone off and be with your son 🙄

Reactions: 22
I agree that the dog will probably just silently disappear if it was one of them. Or give it some crap about it not coping at theirs and being sent to her sisters.
Yeah we won’t see Peanut again. They’ll be a story next month that it got out and run away

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't believe all of the stuff she took with her to hospital. On the childrens ward at my local hospital you do get your own room but there are no hot drinks allowed on the ward yet stacey is sitting with a mug she brought from home with a hot drink. The nurses must think she is mad, sitting there with that set up!
I know it's ridiculous because obviously they exist and have to, but it makes me so sad to think of 'childrens ward' being a thing :( those poor babies. Honestly anything redeeming I thought of her is completely written off for me now, I just can't fathom how you could be prancing around a hospital room like she did knowing not only is YOUR BABY in surgery, but all the other little babies and kids just rooms away going through unimaginable things, who can't leave like you can and their families barely have 5 minutes to get themselves together nevermind watching movies in their PJS and getting their scran and insta feeds on. God she's repugnant. Joe, sort your tit.

Reactions: 30
I generally don’t mind Stacey, there’s worse then her out there. But this behaviour is bizarre, she’s acting like she’s gone for another night at the spa.
Packing a fejka? Who does that? When my son had to go into hospital the last thing on my mind was to take the bloody plants.

Reactions: 32
AS IF you would turn your child’s hospital visit into an AD to promote all that crap. AS IF you would pack all that crap and a fake bloody plant. Who does that?? I can’t get over it.
I already hate the checking in at the hospital thing, if she feels she wants to share a simple “Rex had an accident, he’s good but I’ll be looking after him for a few days” would do. But her using it as a reason to make tap to pack stories and look what I’ve got lists makes me want to punch her!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.