Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for only just finding out she's preggo. I know everyones bumps are different (don't come for me); but compare her bump to someone like zoella... she looks way further along
ZoElla Is her first though right? My first I was in my normal jeans until 22 weeks. My second you could see at 8 weeks!

Reactions: 3
“I don’t have much of a bump”
Proceeds to unveil large filtered and miraculously stretch mark free bump
Whatever Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You could already tell by her scan picture that she is much further on than she is making out! That scam picture was of a baby sizing 20 weeks plus! Unless she is having a 20lb baby then I'd say she is absolutely in her 3rd trimester!

Reactions: 21
As I'm bored on the Hinches post and i follow SS, I'm can usually tolerate SS, but this whole bump and putting a wipe on the bump is pure strange to me ( slightly uncomfortable) anyone else? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well if you are Jewish the father has the say over the religious teachings of the children and Well, as someone who's husband (joe) is very absolutely not Jewish and as someone who celebrated Easter and Christmas, as someone who every evidently does not practice the Jewish faith, as someone who has categorically said she isn't getting her son circumcised either. . I very very much doubt that
She got her other boys done i read it once

Reactions: 4
On loose women her cohosts have said she always smells, blatantly.
She also admits she went for a smear and was worried she smelt down stairs.
She wears the same clothes for days on end at times!
Wouldnt you be absolutely mortified if your work colleagues said you stank on national TV? I cant understand anyone who doesn't care about personal hygiene let alone thinks its funny.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He looks massive in that high chair 😂 I really think she is going to continue to baby him until the new baby arrives. At which point, she’s shaving off his (curled) hair and sending him off to the annex along with the other 2 retired cash cows. And repeat repeat repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
You could already tell by her scan picture that she is much further on than she is making out! That scam picture was of a baby sizing 20 weeks plus! Unless she is having a 20lb baby then I'd say she is absolutely in her 3rd trimester!
I’d say it was her 20week scan.

I don’t think she has made out she has only just found out. She had only announced it once she felt safe to do so due to having suffered losses.
So I think she is 20 plus weeks.

ALSO I’m struggling to see this injury Rex had.
No bruising no obvious wound at all! 🤔

Reactions: 13
She's complaining it's muggy in a glass room really lol! Well when she started it she ripped of the ceeling now I could be wrong but them things keep the heat in in winter when that room will be freezing as there is no radiators and cool. I'm the summer!

Reactions: 10
She's complaining it's muggy in a glass room really lol! Well when she started it she ripped of the ceeling now I could be wrong but them things keep the heat in in winter when that room will be freezing as there is no radiators and cool. I'm the summer!
She's an idiot and a selfish twit

Reactions: 8
She's been in the conservatory all day today...least she's getting some use out of that horrendously 'upcycled' high chair.

New kitchen being fitted perhaps?!

Reactions: 7
Totally agree with what you've said. I know people say this a lot, but if she's wasn't a z Lister and was from an estate, not so many people would be defending her then. Having said that, I grew up in a council house and we were always clean as we're my neighbours, but it seems that everyone goes in about people being from estates. I realise that I'm rambling now, but hopefully people get my jist.
Exactly! If Betty Bogwoppit from a council estate was s
Sorry... I started following SS at start of year... I was like...what is all this DIY stuff she does...anyways... liked her for a bit.. I know absolutely nothing about her beyond her instagram... but she got boring. I was checking in here and people saying she was defo setting things up or..hinting at being pregnant. I thought that would make sense because I was wiped out when pregnant so I could see how she wouldn't have the same energy to her. Anyways, I unfollowed because she wasn't offering anything I was interested in anymore. Checked back for a nose and saw her pregnancy announcement and I thought it was disgusting. Basically insinuating she only found out she was pregnant. OK so I will say... you will know a woman is pregnant when she tells you, and not before. She could have walked around with an eight month bump and said nothing if that was her choice. Her saying...I've not been feeling well, I don't know whats wrong..im going to put my phone away... eh? You're pregnant and you know this. It'sjust the lies. The unnecessary lies. Anyways, I could suddenly see how fake and contrived everything was. That hospital stuff is despicable. Also... one of those LW people commented on her post saying she was glad the news didn't come out before she wanted it to. Why lie about something so obviously fake. Making it sound like she just found out she is seriously pregnant and suddenly found herself getting an ultrasound? TIT.
OMG the penny has dropped with me now! So all this saying she felt poorly then they did an ultrasound and found she was pregnant! Like big surprise??

I think it's hilarious that she's complaining about how muggy it is while also being in the warmest room in her house 😂😂 it has glass walls and ceiling of course it's muggy in there!!
Anyway glad we can see Rex, such a happy little boy ❤ you can really see the cut and the swelling, it must have been very very deep... I think it probably split all the way through which.. makes me a bit queasy thinking about it 😨

I think it’s very telling we’ve not been informed exactly how the accident happened. It’s obviously because she wasn’t watching him and something that would paint her in a bad light, rather than just a freak accident. She overshares everything else. I thought I’d seen it all until I saw that hospital montage.
I think your right there, because of Joes comments in this article

As I'm bored on the Hinches post and i follow SS, I'm can usually tolerate SS, but this whole bump and putting a wipe on the bump is pure strange to me ( slightly uncomfortable) anyone else? 🤷‍♀️
Its bleeping ridiculous! Is it so baby wont overheat?? Im too old for all this wokery wankery stuff now:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Its bleeping ridiculous! Is it so baby wont overheat?? Im too old for all this wokery wankery stuff now:ROFLMAO:
I think they are more to provide relief and hydrate itchy, stretching skin.

Like putting on bio oil or something.

It’s exactly the kind of thing I’d have bought 😂

I think your right there, because of Joes comments in this article

I hate some of the words they use...

She was forced to stay in hospital overnight with him... what..

At least it mentions they already have 4 children.

I hate some of the words they use...

She was forced to stay in hospital overnight with him... what..

At least it mentions they already have 4 children.
It’s the whole joe said “Stacey needs to slow down” connected to the accident.
I reckon she wernt supervising him properly

Reactions: 8
I know she won't but I think she may do a lot of damage limitation if she does tell her huns (and us) how he got injured. If it was the dog then she ain't going to tell, but if it was a simple accident then why not say what happened then maybe she could tell people how to avoid it happening to their kids? I think her silence speaks volumes

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.