Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, she’s a couple of months older than Rex. I’ve seen a few comments over the last few months over him spilling his drink as though he should have it mastered at his age. They all do these things in their own time. I know from my eldest they don’t all master things at the same time
I don’t think it’s that he hasn’t mastered it and spills it, it’s more that she never directs him or encourages him not to spit it back out all over himself.

Reactions: 10
Wtf is her sister doing wriggling around like that with an upside down eye mask

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rex is in for one hell of a shock when the baby arrives. First of all not being the golden child & getting everyone's attention but they're also going to have to set boundaries and start saying no to him. Having seen the way he manhandles animals you wouldn't want him within 20 feet of a newborn

• Heart
Reactions: 21
got worried for a second when she mentioned joes tackle 🥴 one thing I don’t wanna see that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell is she drinking 🤢 also she’s about 3 shades lighter without that awful orange filter 😂
A slushie drink, she really doesn't suit that hair colour at all! Thought what when she did it and seeing her without filters there just confirms it! Needs to go back Brown

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Rex spilling the milk or water is just him not mastering a cup. It looks like he’s purposely spitting it out over himself as when he does Stacey laughs and he laughs so he thinks it’s a game. That was my take anyway.

Reactions: 29
A) not a good advert for the whole loose women natural filter/photoshop free campaign when she looks so different when she’s not on her Instagram stories
B) not a good advert for all the dove natural glow tan she is supposed to….advertise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Rex spilling the milk or water is just him not mastering a cup. It looks like he’s purposely spitting it out over himself as when he does Stacey laughs and he laughs so he thinks it’s a game. That was my take anyway.
I agree. Its more the filming of him purposefully dribbling and spitting drinks back out and laughing about it. Many have said before (me included) it's disgusting to see him so wet and sticky while she just laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the hell is she drinking 🤢 also she’s about 3 shades lighter without that awful orange filter 😂
Look how greasy and unkempt her hair is. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Just F**k off you dirty mare, when you get there duck off some more.

ETA: error

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.