Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice the name says Solomon- Swash. I don’t think she’s ever mentioned him having a double barrel name before. More lies and cover ups in the soloswash household.
Zachary has her surname I think but I’m not sure about Leighton.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe he has a double barreled surname. Just when you think she can't get anymore dick heady

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she announced his arrival she put his “full” name but just Swash as surname and not double barrel. Odd to announce his name but incorrectly.
My friend has both surnames for her child on his birth certificate but only go by her partners name in day to day life, its not uncommon 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.