Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never been close with my sister. Stacey and Jemma seem very close. Any tattlers with sisters tell me if lying with your head tucked into your sisters fanny is normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Never been close with my sister. Stacey and Jemma seem very close. Any tattlers with sisters tell me if lying with your head tucked into your sisters fanny is normal?
Tbh with my big sister yeah we’re really close, best friends and it wouldn’t be weird for us at all. With my little sister.....🤢 not a chance so can see both ways hahaha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had major Calippo and fruit cravings this pregnancy like Stacey and I had a 16 week scan this week and I’m having a boy! My scan photos look much smaller than hers though so I bet she’s due before me.

Reactions: 6
That must be great not having to see a HV, they are so annoying
You can decline their “services” just by putting it in writing to your doctor. It’s not mandatory to receive visits from them. I declined when, after being told to give my 8 week old (first) baby WEETABIX in her bottle to help her reflux (which turned out to be lactose intolerance) and found out that they don’t have to be medically trained to do the job. *disclaimer* this was 12 years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok.... wtf is a #gate??? I'm completely lost....you still all give me life though 🥰. To the moon and back witches 😘

Reactions: 4
I’ve had major Calippo and fruit cravings this pregnancy like Stacey and I had a 16 week scan this week and I’m having a boy! My scan photos look much smaller than hers though so I bet she’s due before me.
My friend shared a 20wk scan today & the baby looks exactly like the one she shared with the announcement.

Reactions: 4
You can decline their “services” just by putting it in writing to your doctor. It’s not mandatory to receive visits from them. I declined when, after being told to give my 8 week old (first) baby WEETABIX in her bottle to help her reflux (which turned out to be lactose intolerance) and found out that they don’t have to be medically trained to do the job. *disclaimer* this was 12 years ago
Health Visitors now have to be nurses or midwives who have done a postgraduate course but I don’t know about 12 years ago.

Reactions: 13
Ok.... wtf is a #gate??? I'm completely lost....you still all give me life though 🥰. To the moon and back witches 😘
Basically a topic of conversation that gets argued over by members. We go through a ton of them we may need to start adding them to the wikis 😂😂

edit to add: so her and her sister turned up to the wrong hotel but they were suppose to be camping it doesn’t make sense. Also who needs a full ice bucket of just ice.

• Haha
Really? Mine is a nurse. Her whole team were unavailable during Covid as they were redeployed to the hospitals but she contacted me by phone before leaving her office, sent out a developmental questionnaire for her to review when I posted it back & organised a referral for an eye exam as I think my daughter has some issues. She’s great actually

This new baby and Rex being 2 and a half-ish when the baby arrives, is going to be a massive challenge for our Stace - she has had quite significant age gaps previously.
Trouble is Rex is kinda dragged up- always looks grubby. Does as he likes-so won’t be a lot different for her.

Reactions: 7
Stacey, still craving the ice, you might have low iron, I know I did , go get it checked out!! I thought she'd have a bigger bump by now being it's her 4th??

Ice from those machines are riddled with bacteria. I certainly wouldn’t be eating it 🤢

Reactions: 8
I’m a HV. You absolutely have to be trained - either an ex-nurse or midwife. What you are confusing HV with are community nursery nurses who often do a similar role to a HV. My mum was one of those before she retired. They can come from any background but typically early years childcare of some form. My mum was a nursery nurse in a nursery for 25 years & then switched careers. My mum ran baby weigh clinics, one & two year checks & support groups. She also did some safeguarding. As a HV, I do similar but I’m medically trained so I can offer more in-depth support. Ultimately the buck in safety & well-being stops with me.
I hate this idea that HV are useless. They may be to you who is getting along just fine & no real issues & plenty of support. I work 45+ hour weeks to ensure struggling mums, poorly babies, babies in unsafe environments etc are looked after & cared for. I work so bloody hard.
It’s been unbelievably tough during covid, it’s not been our fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.