Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chrisscross

I've never posted before.. but love reading these threads 🙈
Although I just wanted to say..

I don't think she was saying that she only found out 2 days ago.. I think what she meant was she was having some symptoms / not feeling right.. and was scared to get checked out incase she was having another loss? So 2 days ago they finally went to get checked out and found out baby is safe and sound and healthy?? That's how I took it anyway ahha. I didn't read that she said she only FOUND OUT 2 days ago.. I think she was just happy that there was a heartbeat and everything was OK 2 days ago. And thats why she's now announcing publicly? Correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 128

Cocochanel13

I’m going to hell for saying this probably but her sister looks like an ill Victorian child who might not make it thru the winter wat the hell 😩😩😂😂 and the prancing around picking daises r they actually grown up women with kids or are they out on day release? I can’t help but think if we could see them in real life they both lying there puffing their fags guzzling their free champers and all the rest is for show! Everything’s so set up I can’t watch her I really liked her when she and Rex I hadn’t long had my daughter and thought she was relatable with the night feeds etc! She’s still more relatable than mrs Hinch who doesn’t move off her sofa and her husbands On a Career break might Aswell be her carer ! But that’s another thread 😂 but I physically can’t take to Stacey anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Lol57

I’m a HV. You absolutely have to be trained - either an ex-nurse or midwife. What you are confusing HV with are community nursery nurses who often do a similar role to a HV. My mum was one of those before she retired. They can come from any background but typically early years childcare of some form. My mum was a nursery nurse in a nursery for 25 years & then switched careers. My mum ran baby weigh clinics, one & two year checks & support groups. She also did some safeguarding. As a HV, I do similar but I’m medically trained so I can offer more in-depth support. Ultimately the buck in safety & well-being stops with me.
I hate this idea that HV are useless. They may be to you who is getting along just fine & no real issues & plenty of support. I work 45+ hour weeks to ensure struggling mums, poorly babies, babies in unsafe environments etc are looked after & cared for. I work so bloody hard.
It’s been unbelievably tough during covid, it’s not been our fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Henny Penny

VIP Member
That is the first and last time I search the label lady and watch her stories 😬🤢
She is too much!! When she said “the bush is giving me liffffffee”
And don’t get me started on the shit labels.
Me too!! Far too cringe and fake

Has this been mentioned? I’m so surprised I can’t see it, but only glanced through… this is all I can see when I see them in matching clothes!! So bad
32BA5D25-340B-4F16-8865-375DAB4E270D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Here goes. I was a sheep until very recently (don't come at me). But omg!!! As a mother of 3 I am disgusted at her behaviour over the past 2 days!!!
My little one is in and out of hospital. The last thing I would ever do would be to document the process on fucking Instagram!! You chuck things in a bag for your kid and forget about yourself! I've sat in a hospital by my child's side for 3 days at a time with the clothes I got there in. No shower, no dove sets😡, no snacks. Literally, you run when you have too!! I am beyond furious that she is treating this like a fucking holiday. Posting ads while her son is in surgery. This isn't a case of being a "Wilma" this is anger from a mother who thinks your putting yourself first Stacey!!! You are a vile vile human.

Your gorgeous boys deserve better. Have a word!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 70

jackolantern

VIP Member
Stacey Solomon #31 Just when you think she can’t get worse, she exploits their injured kid to line her purse

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Al828

That frozen melon not in Tupperware/bag and covered in freezer burn are going to be revolting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
So just nipped on TikTok 🙈 why the feck do some fucktards share Staceys pregnancy news on their accounts? I mean that’s proper fucked up gushing over someone you will never actually meet!

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
This is the one time her phone should be going in the drawer.

No doubt the boys will be having sandwiches shaped like little ambulances for tea

• Haha

Tootleboot

Why isnt Harry in the photos?? Just kidding, I wanted to be first to ask in a new thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't watched her stories but sometimes people don't want to find out the gender 🤷‍♀️

Ps just to reiterate, I do know that Harry isnt allowed to feature on her page, just in case I get scolded 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 58

brows3r10

899B611A-F90A-4952-8039-44A3118F038C.png

Stacey, no one gives a shit where anything is from! Your son is poorly in hospital, put your phone down please 🥲🥲🥲

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Dd29

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been said but this latest post and her story make my blood boil. I've been through losses as she and many of us have and she claims she is relatable to women..... BOLLOCKS!!! she is only sharing her losses now because she is pregnant and has come through the other side! Theres no way she would have shared her losses if she hadn't become pregnant as it would spoil her perfect image. Her and Soflora are honestly the fakest unrelatable women I think I know of! She would have had my upmost respect if she'd shared it in her "I'm honest and relatable" image but she didn't and never will.
I didn't share my losses before my rainbow because the people who did know kept asking when I was going to try again also it meant people knew we were trying and the slightest thing would make them ask if I was pregnant yet ... I totally understand why she didn't talk about it before.
How can anyone say what is right or wrong to discuss baby loss?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

mandala88

She needs to piss off with this insta story montage of her packing the hospital stuff. She’s so bloody lucky a pre packed hospital bag isn’t her norm. Or that it was actually something serious that left her no time to pack! Talk about milking it! It’s not pleasant staying overnight in a children’s ward full of poorly children. Horrible hearing them cry and in pain. She’s making it like it’s a blooming adventure camping!

• Sad
Reactions: 56

SweetP

Just to clarify I've never met Stacey. I'm not a health care provider breaching confidentiality. I didn't think it was right to leave that as a possibility.

I found out indirectly from Stacey, so she told someone who told someone.

I'd previously thought she was pregnant and to be honest I wouldn't have posted on here if others hadn't also been speculating.

I didn't know about her miscarriages or that she was about to announce. Her announcement is clearly dramatic for Instagram but it's made be realise how much is lies or, to be kinder, embellished to make it more interesting.

I do believe she knows she's having a girl already. There's no reason for the person who told me to lie and again the info came from Stacey.

That's all I know ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52