Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Asparagus123 for an excellent title!

Stacey has being growing another lite pickle whilst doing a bodge job of renovating pickle mansion.

Yes Joe has a son called Harry and her older boys are sleeping in the annexe...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So just nipped on TikTok 🙈 why the feck do some fucktards share Staceys pregnancy news on their accounts? I mean that’s proper fucked up gushing over someone you will never actually meet!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
So just nipped on TikTok 🙈 why the feck do some fucktards share Staceys pregnancy news on their accounts? I mean that’s proper fucked up gushing over someone you will never actually meet!
I find it so bizarre like I wouldn’t even post it on my account if one of my friends or family was pregnant so doing it for a complete stranger is weird. I get congratulating her but sharing it on their account. Saying that I find it weird that so many of them inbox her. I would never inbox any celeb.
Also seen everyone commenting on the in the style saying she needs a maternity range next. It’s probably gonna come and it will be the same as all the other maternity ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well done to @Asparagus123 for an excellent title!

Stacey has being growing another lite pickle whilst doing a bodge job of renovating pickle mansion.

Yes Joe has a son called Harry and her older boys are sleeping in the annexe...
Omg my thread suggestion was picked 😊
I just can’t even ... I’m sobbing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She knows there will be an OK spread to reveal
In fairness to her I’ve never seen her in any of those toilet rags other than them copy and pasting her Instagram. I don’t think she’s ever done a paid mag deal that i can recall. She’s all for the Instagram engagement though.

Reactions: 13
So Stacey doesn't even know the sex yet? But that poster said it was a girl the other day?

Reactions: 10
This new baby and Rex being 2 and a half-ish when the baby arrives, is going to be a massive challenge for our Stace - she has had quite significant age gaps previously.

Reactions: 27
Don’t understand how they don’t know the sex yet when that scan looked like a 20 weeks scan

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.