Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we all
Spot that Rex stood in dog poo on the grass at the end of the montage ? 🤮
Omg! How did I not notice that before? 😱 Looks like maybe she didn't notice, (probably would have mentioned it) so did he go in car with them shoes? Eek!

Reactions: 4
My daughter is the same age as Rex and manages to drink from an open cup just fine without dribbling water all down herself
It’s the wet t shirts that have got me today. As if you’d send him to nursery with a wet patch all down the front of him 😫 If he dribbles he should be wearing dribble bibs (Funky Giraffe saved so many of my babies’ clothes as I had two very dribbly kids!) and if it’s because he’s spilt drink then she should teach him, get him a cup with a lid or dress him after he’s had it.

Reactions: 9
Stacey said months ago that rex would be starting nursery soon
They lived in the old house when she said it.
I was wondering why he wasn't going or was he going and she hadn't said anything in her account.

Reactions: 5
Omg! How did I not notice that before? 😱 Looks like maybe she didn't notice, (probably would have mentioned it) so did he go in car with them shoes? Eek!
Had to go back and watch! She noticed all right, but didn’t cut the video soon enough. Hopefully she took him back in and cleaned it off his shoes rather than sending it to nursery as as first day gift for his teachers.

Reactions: 3
So presumably Joe-Joe Hoe now knows what his Father’s Day gift is as she’s plastered it all over the gram?

Reactions: 13
He's just turned 2!

Always a new gate everyday 🤣
I know that children develop differently but aren’t you told to try them with the tilt cup with tiny bits of water at 6 months or have times changed? Mine are now primary school aged but I remember that they changed the forward facing rules in between me having them so I could have missed it in terms of using cups.

Reactions: 6
Maybe just me but that rod is very conveniently placed in the decal on the tackle box 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Had she posted a montage of the golden child's first day at nursery and how it broke her hear, blah, blah, blah

Reactions: 1
Well I had hoped she's do this house tastefully, but no, just a load of naff tit stuck everywhere. I hope the previous owners and their family don't see what she's doing. They'd be heartbroken.
What's it t to do with the previous owners what she does with the house?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you think now Stace is having the baby girl of her dreams, she’ll get Rexs hair cut??🤣

(before you attack me I know she’s waiting for him to “ask” but he’s 2🤦🏻‍♀️)

#shittyshoegate
#dogshitshoe
I know it’s “dog tit shoe” but I read it as “dogs hit hoe” and was gonna ask who’s hit joe?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.