Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman couldn't be any more stupid if she tried. A family gathering, mixing salad with her bare hands and sorting sweets into colours again bare handed. Social distancing obviously means nothing to her. I though she was supposed to be worried about covid19

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Stacey I know you read here so social distancing does not mean having family over for a social occasion you bleeping idiot. I know you’re thick as mince but try watching the news once in a while
She is as thick as pig tit

Reactions: 11
Joe took the bandages off I think yesterday, now he has them back on 😕 what's going on.

Sorting smarties, she is as thick as 💩, bloody grow up women.

Love
Susan

Reactions: 10
I used to quite like Stacey, I mean I wasn’t a fan or not a fan but since she’s been appearing in Mrs Hunch’s stories and looking at her own Instagram, I really put off. She comes across as a patronising mean girl!

Hunch is an autocorrect but imma leave that there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to quite like Stacey, I mean I wasn’t a fan or not a fan but since she’s been appearing in Mrs Hunch’s stories and looking at her own Instagram, I really put off. She comes across as a patronising mean girl!

Hunch is an autocorrect but imma leave that there 😂
(y):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Her day today with the birthday and BBQ, is all over The Sun online, yet her hidious cleaning videos, her ridiculous behavior at home is never mentioned,.. Funny that..

The women has major issues that's obvious to everyone that see her posts, yet never a mention.

Reactions: 8
This woman is doing all of this dramatic dance tit to get her in the papers and have stuff written about her to push her name.

She’s an attention seeking, dirty, bleeping fool! If my Mam was parading herself about like that I’d have a word. Them kids deserve some privacy, yes, that includes their Mam not being a twit online for millions to see.

We don’t need to see her and her baby in the bath. We don’t need her dancing and crawling all over the floor like a goon. I can’t believe she thinks it’s acceptable when she has kids coming up to teenage years? If it was a private account for close family and friends it’s different but it’s a PUBLIC PLATFORM. ANYBODY CAN SEE. ANYONE COULD HAVE PICTURES OF HER BABY.
I really hate that she films herself in the Bath and on the toilet. Is nothing private anymore Jesusss have a bath in peace love the world doesn’t need to know you’re having rose petals up ur arse crack as I imagine they stick to everythaaanf

Reactions: 11
So surprised Hinch isn’t round there sitting in front of her saying I could just eat your pudding chops 🙄the chocolate round her mouth this evening 🤢 and Joe walking around with that bandage on his head is to probably help ease the pressure from her bleeping horse teeth laugh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The pair of them together must be well off with the jobs they have... So why on earth does she feed her kids mouldy bread, mouldy soup and mouldy salad??!!
Just shows how much off a woman she is.
Give them some fkin nuggets and chips for once and eat your mouldy waste your self 🤮
She feeds her kids very well with plenty of veg etc. What is ever mouldy about it?
Do you seriously think chips and nuggets would be better for them?
The girl sets my teeth on edge but I could never slate what she feeds her family. They are all eating healthy colourful food

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She feeds her kids very well with plenty of veg etc. What is ever mouldy about it?
Do you seriously think chips and nuggets would be better for them?
The girl sets my teeth on edge but I could never slate what she feeds her family. They are all eating healthy colourful food
Uhhhhh she literally stated in her post (and in other previous posts) that the food was mouldy?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally everyone I know is trying their hardest to not touch food unnecessarily, and here she is with her hands all over the salad/sweets.
I would feel a bit better about it if I knew she was clean, but we all know how dirty she is. 😷

Reactions: 10
She's clearly joking about it being mouldy just like I do when it's the end of the week and the veg is past best. It's still edible!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When did become ok to tell the world your having a period. I personally don’t need or want to know. I find it disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.