Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after us wondering why she chops her veg 5 days in advance it's for this specific "mouldy veg" dish she makes? Nice

Reactions: 12
Off she goes again slagging joes trophy... probably jealous because she’s never actually won anything that required the slightest bit of hard work!

Reactions: 20
The state of her hair, she looks like she’s been dunked in a deep fat fryer 🤮
No wonder he's got an infection. She probably flicked manky hair grease at him. Someone should have explained to her that sitting in hot water and rose petals isn't actually cleaning yourself. She needs to use some bloody soap!
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Watching this idiots stories, she has to be bi-polar, there is definitely something wrong with her.

On loose women she is a completely different person and comes across as relatively normal.

At home she turns into a complete imbecile, nothing she does at home is the 'norm', she is so desperate for attention, if Joe doesn't give her any, I can completely understand why. She is very very immuture, like a little girl performing for people to like her?

Never seen anyone quite like it. Is the Instagram that important that it makes you behave like this?

Shame we don't have any physiologists on here, as her behavior is totally bizarre.

I can only imagine what's Joe's ex must think, I'm suprised she allows Joe's son any where near her. I know if he was mine I wouldn't let him near her behaving the way she does.

Stacey GET HELP.

Love Susan x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with her mental health.. because what’s she’s doing is actually not funny 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with her mental health.. because what’s she’s doing is actually not funny 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ll be honest her dancing around joe was bloody hilarious......he was doing exactly what my husband does when I try and annoy him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest her dancing around joe was bloody hilarious......he was doing exactly what my husband does when I try and annoy him 😂😂
Yes I play around annoying my husband 😊but not to then post, she’s doing it I’m thinking for everyone’s benefit. Don’t get me wrong I’ve not got a problem with her but I’m struggling to find her funny atm 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her behaviour is erratic but I think it is more about trying to engage her followers rather than mental health issues. However this is not normal behaviour and rolling about on a kitchen floor or covering yourself in ‘kitchen juice’ meaning you ring a kitchen cloth over your head is not normal behaviour. It’s not big and it is not clever. She is simply an idiot for trying to engage people with his stupid behaviour. She states she ‘could of went to uni’ but she is one of the biggest flakes ever. Act your age SS and stop with the hair tossing. How hoe puts up with you is beyond belief!!

Reactions: 18
Watching this idiots stories, she has to be bi-polar, there is definitely something wrong with her.

On loose women she is a completely different person and comes across as relatively normal.

At home she turns into a complete imbecile, nothing she does at home is the 'norm', she is so desperate for attention, if Joe doesn't give her any, I can completely understand why. She is very very immuture, like a little girl performing for people to like her?

Never seen anyone quite like it. Is the Instagram that important that it makes you behave like this?

Shame we don't have any physiologists on here, as her behavior is totally bizarre.

I can only imagine what's Joe's ex must think, I'm suprised she allows Joe's son any where near her. I know if he was mine I wouldn't let him near her behaving the way she does.

Stacey GET HELP.

Love Susan x
I don’t think she’s bipolar, I genuinely think she is just an annoying attention seeking lunatic!

• Haha
Sorry but your comment is a bit weird to me! I saw nothing wrong with it ......but I see your point about over exposure of children but not in Staceys story just then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I was uncomfortable at your comment also, It didn't jump out at me at all as it was innocent...

I understand what you mean though...

I’ve just watched her stories and can’t believe how annoyed joe is looking lately. Especially when she stamped his hand. Their relationship reminds me of my ex when I’d fallen out of love with him and he just constantly annoyed me. I feel like he’s got that used to not being there and had so much excitement with DOI with his new pals and partner and now he’s stuck back with the kids and Stacy being a bossy annoying cow lol. It’s almost as if she’s oblivious to it.

The way he dumped the mother of his first child was awful! He seems so cold hearted to Stacey

Reactions: 3
I was uncomfortable at your comment also, It didn't jump out at me at all as it was innocent...

The way he dumped the mother of his first child was awful! He seems so cold hearted to Stacey
No wonder he is cold hearted to her! All she does is belittle him and take the piss out of him constantly. I get having a bit of playful banter but she takes it too far.

Reactions: 10

Is it any wonder he's cold hearted to that idiot? The way she acts around him and belittles him is disgusting.
Think they both have issues her more so, I can't see this relationship lasting, she needs to turn her phone off and work on their relationship, before it's too late.

Can you imagine being locked down with her for 3 months 😱😱

Reactions: 15
Is it any wonder he's cold hearted to that idiot? The way she acts around him and belittles him is disgusting.
Think they both have issues her more so, I can't see this relationship lasting, she needs to turn her phone off and work on their relationship, before it's too late.

Can you imagine being locked down with her for 3 months 😱😱
I am not sure why this was aimed at my comment. I was taking about the young lad being in the photo in shorts and how I didn’t see it being perceived a an uncomfortable photo

Reactions: 2
Joe’s already checked out. He stays for Rex. Stacey will snare another bloke and have another baby and can wave all 4 of them off every other weekend so that she can organise the duck out of her cupboards, dance with her hoover and pick the chocolate off Daim bars with her enormous equine gnashers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This woman is doing all of this dramatic dance tit to get her in the papers and have stuff written about her to push her name.

She’s an attention seeking, dirty, bleeping fool! If my Mam was parading herself about like that I’d have a word. Them kids deserve some privacy, yes, that includes their Mam not being a twit online for millions to see.

We don’t need to see her and her baby in the bath. We don’t need her dancing and crawling all over the floor like a goon. I can’t believe she thinks it’s acceptable when she has kids coming up to teenage years? If it was a private account for close family and friends it’s different but it’s a PUBLIC PLATFORM. ANYBODY CAN SEE. ANYONE COULD HAVE PICTURES OF HER BABY.

Reactions: 16

I can only imagine what's Joe's ex must think, I'm suprised she allows Joe's son any where near
I am not sure why this was aimed at my comment. I was taking about the young lad being in the photo in shorts and how I didn’t see it being perceived a an uncomfortable photo
It wasn't a photo of him in shorts it was a video of him in shorts leaning over shaking his backside.
As i stated at the time I've worked with sex offenders in prison! There is no way i would video my child like that and put it on insta. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.