Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very passive aggressive, you can tell all of these ”Susans”really do get to her. If she wasn't really bothered about it all and this site she wouldn’t give it a mention. But it’s just about every day she’s mentioning a “Susan”.
She try’s too hard,her stories aren’t natural anymore. She must get up on a morning and plan what she can film.
Sad cow!!

Reactions: 24
Just seen she's getting ready for family coming over?? Is she just stupid or does she not think social distancing applies to her? We would all love to be seeing family, that post is the final straw and I've now unfollowed.

Reactions: 29
So the UK is supposed to be on social distancing and today (I know it is her sons birthday) she is having their families round for a BBQ! Very poor example!

Reactions: 27
Stacey I know you read here so social distancing does not mean having family over for a social occasion you bleeping idiot. I know you’re thick as mince but try watching the news once in a while

Reactions: 37
I hope she washed her paws before she stuck them in the salad that everyone is going to be eating from. Not got spoons in her house?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She is one immature attention seeking saddo also it’s pandemic if your going to try and get one up on Susan’s at least use the right word

Reactions: 14
Absolutely fuming that she's posted she's having family over. What happened to social distancing?

Reactions: 20
The pair of them together must be well off with the jobs they have... So why on earth does she feed her kids mouldy bread, mouldy soup and mouldy salad??!!
Just shows how much off a woman she is.
Give them some fkin nuggets and chips for once and eat your mouldy waste your self 🤮

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
IS SHE A bleeping IDIOT!
idiots like her are why we need a lockdown! People only have themselves to blame when it ends up happening!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Stacey I know you read here so social distancing does not mean having family over for a social occasion you bleeping idiot. I know you’re thick as mince but try watching the news once in a while
Yeah all that tit that was coming out of her mouth on loose women and she decides she's having family over....... She's a massive bleep.

Reactions: 24
Yeah all that tit that was coming out of her mouth on loose women and she decides she's having family over....... She's a massive bleep.
She is a complete different person on LW, a jeckle & Hyde, what must the other LW think when they see her odd behavior at home?

Joe's family must be in complete shock that he's hooked up with a raving lunatic.

Get help
Love Susan x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What part of social distancing don’t you get Stacey?!!!! IDIOT!!!!! Absolute and utter idiot. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I despair. No wonder this country is about to become royally fucked. Understand your influence!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.