Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them together must be well off with the jobs they have... So why on earth does she feed her kids mouldy bread, mouldy soup and mouldy salad??!!
Just shows how much off a woman she is.
Give them some fkin nuggets and chips for once and eat your mouldy waste your self 🤮
I don't think it is actually mouldy, it's what she has left and she calls it mouldy for insta. Her son the other day actually asked my she was cooking mouldy veg so it is a new thing

And thrush. She's carrying her canesten duo around the house in her new bag today. Really don't need to know!! 🤢🤢🤢
She needs to cut back on the bath bombs

Reactions: 6
Question for all you clever Tattkers:- Do she really home school a the time? I thought she sent her son off to school the other day - or is she saying that because the schools are now closed?

Who doesn’t have time to slap ham and cheese in the middle of a roll? Takes all of 2 minutes!

That woman grinds my sanity!!

Reactions: 11
Question for all you clever Tattkers:- Do she really home school a the time? I thought she sent her son off to school the other day - or is she saying that because the schools are now closed?

Who doesn’t have time to slap ham and cheese in the middle of a roll? Takes all of 2 minutes!

No. She sends her kids off to school everyday and does the school run etc. She's only just started home schooling because of the corona virus. Who doesn't have time to make a sandwich? Maybe if she put her phone down for a damn second she'd have time.

Reactions: 11
No. She sends her kids off to school everyday and does the school run etc. She's only just started home schooling because of the corona virus. Who doesn't have time to make a sandwich? Maybe if she put her phone down for a damn second she'd have time.
I think she used to home school at least one of her boys.

Reactions: 9
So she hasn’t actually home schooled yet, as the schools only closed Friday!

Wow how lovingly did she throw that ham in the sandwiches. ( not practicing Jews then) I put my rubbish in the bin gentler than that!!!!

Reactions: 6
I think she used to home school at least one of her boys.
Yes the eldest son was home schooled, re the meals, yes she gives them plenty of veg etc but their meals look so small, esp for 2 growing boys, they would fill my 10 years old big toe 🤣

Reactions: 10
Stacey froze her sandwiches and rushed over to tattle to make sure we were all disapproving! You NEED us don’t you eh, Stace? The only thing you’ve got in your boring life is Insta and here😂

Oh my gawd all you Susan’s are out in force today, hehehehehehehe, happy home schooling Susan’s hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehe, look at my frush cream hehehehehehehe look at my baby freezing to death hehehehehehehe look at me pissing Hoe off all the time hehehehehehehe look at me slagging Susan’s off with that other thundercunt Nadia Sawahla hehehehehehehe look at me being sectioned hehehehehehehe hehehehehehehe.

Just duck off you horse-faced skank and go and be a proper mum instead of doing your ugly closed eye stupid giggle down the phone. You’re 30 not bleeping 13 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why the duck is she freezing sandwiches??? Why doesn't she just PUT HER bleeping PHONE DOWN and make her kids a fresh lunch?! Her priorities are so fucked up. She spends all her life filming for Instagram but she can't wash her face, put her kid in pj's or make them a lunch! If she stopped bleeping around for her insta twats then she'd have more time for the things that real grown ups do every day!

Reactions: 31
Freezing sandwiches because she won't have time WTF is she on, she's home every bleeping day, takes minutes to make them fresh you ignorant twit.

God I can't believe such ignorance exists, her fake cackle and those teeth, 😱 god she's as ugly as she is stupid.

Love
Susan x

• Haha
Reactions: 26

she used to homeschool Zach during his primary years. He decided he’d like to attend regular education when he reached secondary school. 😊

as for the sandwiches how bleeping lazy can you be! She makes their lunches fresh on any regular school day why should homeschooling be any different!

Reactions: 12
They be fair freezing sandwiches because you won't be able to get any new loaves of bread if yours go bad at the moment.

Reactions: 7
No time to make her kids FRESH sandwiches, but has time to do refill bleeping hour 😡

God to think we have to share a planet with such stupidity and selfishness. 😵

Reactions: 16
I think she did homeschool her children for a while

Reactions: 3
Yeah makes sense to freeze bread at the moment, can't get mad at her for that. But having family round was stupid.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.