Stacey Solomon #28 Doing own renos, why pay when I’ve got a paintbrush & 50 shades of grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @gingeminge43
Made to fit

I’m doing my own renos, why would I pay, when I’ve got a paintbrush & 50 shades of grey?

Still a dork.
Painting everything grey and badly.
Some of the house is not being shown, as workmen are in.
Recycling videos.

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion by @gingeminge43
Made to fit

I’m doing my own renos, why would I pay, when I’ve got a paintbrush & 50 shades of grey?

Still a dork.
Painting everything grey and badly.
Some of the house is not being shown, as workmen are in.
Recycling videos.
Thanks for locking and reloading!

Reactions: 4
So she launching more tat on 31st may and restock. Doesn’t want to pressure the people making it. It’s all bought in from China that’s why the sizing is shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the person who said about feeling sorry for the mums who can’t see through her bullshit... you’re completely right!
I came to tattle from another thread and seen there was a lotttttt of threads for her and I was thinking ‘why would anyone hate Stacey? She’s so lovely and super mum!’ She was doing all this crafting, going to LW, taking the kids out, looking decentish 😂 whilst I’m in my dressing gown, having a breakdown (not literally don’t worry 😂)with my 2 year old and baby not even having the energy to leave the house😂😂 and then I read the thread and realised how much bullshit she spouts, she’s deceiving. I’m glad I see this woman isn’t ‘super mum’ anymore. And her house is awful, she needs to stop🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry for the paragraph😂

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned but has the badly painted balloon been replaced?!
D76C0661-EEF5-4731-8FC3-802386F187FE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Please. Just spell check you absolute cockwomble.
I swear she does it on purpose auto correct corrects you for silly mistakes, like possible I just typed it how she has it written ‘posible’ and it auto corrected it-self. This I’m so ditsy and dumb character is hella annoying grow up Stacey and who the hell spells ‘passionate’ like that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Why does she always do that playing with her necklace thing and speaking all coy when she’s trying to rip people off? She does it every time. Annoying as duck!!

Reactions: 55
Lovely to see she’s making so much effort for rexs birthday again. Does she think people don’t notice that she favours him and treats him different from the other 2

Reactions: 43
Sorry, what?
If my partner was wearing something tight enough that it allowed people to see the outline of his penis in front of my niece and nephew, I’d be telling him or them to leave the room before we joke about it.
he actually wouldn’t even come in to the room...he’d call me in to him

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Sorry, what?
If my partner was wearing something tight enough that it allowed people to see the outline of his penis in front of my niece and nephew, I’d be telling him or them to leave the room before we joke about it.
he actually wouldn’t even come in to the room...he’d call me in to him
THIS!! Shouting ‘what is it doing there’ to him in front of them too. Blergh.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Totally disgusting!!!
Sorry no prude here BUT that’s not appropriate at all!
It’s quite obvious an outfit that that on make and female will show a lot 🙈

Her nieces shouldn’t be seeing that 😓

Reactions: 36
She is taking inspiration for a girl I follow on Instagram it seems Tiny terrace she has done everything herself and holds a fulltime job no great wads of cash for help her

Reactions: 10
Her sister put a video on and it doesn’t leave much to the imagination. He looks like he has boxer on but they not helping.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.