Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure I quite understood what she was saying re the pool, is she going to reduce the size and depth of it all? What's the point of that? (other than that it suits Rex right now - but he's not always going to be a toddler!) Or does she mean just a section of it?

It's probably all been done already of course! Ditto the boys rooms, which might explain why they're obviously not living in them (because this is records done weeks ago. Or as has been said they all sleep in her bed and Joe is probably dossing down on the living room sofa.

A mansion, a separate annex (which itself is bigger than most people's houses) and still no proper beds/bedrooms for most of the household.

And clearly no central heating still either.

Reactions: 7
It was when she put the kitchen update on, saying it was filmed before she left, Stace it was pitch dark and the sun comes out at like 6, don’t lie to me lovely

Maybe I lied, I seen her previous story about being picked up at half 4🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t like what she’s done with Rex’s room, I think she could’ve made it so much better. I think she’ll make the kitchen nice tho

She’s worried about burglars knowing the floor plan, after showing upstairs and where every room is in detail. Plus showing off enough that loads of people found the house and floor plan online anyway. Bit late to become security conscious now Stace! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she is using the house tour and floor plan as an excuse. She is saying she’s worried about burglars but really she’s worried everyone will find out the boys are in annexe separate from the house. I actually do agree with her for once though she shouldn’t show the plans or a tour.

Reactions: 25
The reason for no house tour is because she don’t want people to know where the boys are!

Burglars is an excuse tbh!
Floor plans are online or have been already, burglars don’t need a “map”....

Reactions: 18
If she were that worried about her kids safety or the safety of their home she wouldn't be posting anything about either online at all. What a douchebag

Reactions: 32
A bit late in the day Stacey you’ve sold your life to Instagram and to start worrying now about a floor plan bit pointless

Reactions: 24
If she was genuinely concerned about safety she wouldn't expose so much of her home and kids online, have 2/3 of her kids sleeping in a separate building or detail everytime her or Joe are away.

It's just a thinly veiled excuse not to show just how big that house is to her sheep followers that she still wants to stay relatable to.

Reactions: 23
She’s worried about burglars knowing the floor plan, after showing upstairs and where every room is in detail. Plus showing off enough that loads of people found the house and floor plan online anyway. Bit late to become security conscious now Stace! 🙄
exactly!! She showed where rex’s room is positioned from hers and Joe’s.. the ONLY reason she won’t show the floor plan is because the boys are separated or else she would.

Reactions: 14
Stacey has a very valuable Dachshund that I’m sure dog thieves would be very interested in if she showed her floor plan/layout. Dog thefts have been very high recently so I’m glad she’s not exposing more of her house!

Reactions: 9
If she was genuinely concerned about safety she wouldn't expose so much of her home and kids online, have 2/3 of her kids sleeping in a separate building or detail everytime her or Joe are away.

It's just a thinly veiled excuse not to show just how big that house is to her sheep followers that she still wants to stay relatable to.
Let’s not forget the metre wide seasonal displays she’s known to have on her door, like that wouldn’t give it away 🙄

Also, I haven’t been on this thread for a while but what I’ve put together is- couldn’t afford a camper van so ‘sold’ (just moved out of cameras view) their car to buy it. Then a pickle cottage reveal which she emphasised how in budget it was but now she’s boshing out new walls/rooms and making so many changes I’m losing track. Surely that would pile on the pounds and make it way over this so called budget?? Stop the world, Stacey needs to get off 😂

Reactions: 13
What a pile of tit.

Finding her house is easy.
Its not that big that they'd get lost Jesus christ.

Reactions: 5
Let’s not forget the metre wide seasonal displays she’s known to have on her door, like that wouldn’t give it away 🙄

Also, I haven’t been on this thread for a while but what I’ve put together is- couldn’t afford a camper van so ‘sold’ (just moved out of cameras view) their car to buy it. Then a pickle cottage reveal which she emphasised how in budget it was but now she’s boshing out new walls/rooms and making so many changes I’m losing track. Surely that would pile on the pounds and make it way over this so called budget?? Stop the world, Stacey needs to get off 😂
She's just full of tit, trying to keep herself relatable and failing.

It's a vicious circle with these instagrammers, they show every aspect of their daily lives to make money from it and be just like one of us, but then end up very wealthy, but still trying to make out they're not.

She could get away with it more easily in the old house, doing stuff herself (even though she could obviously afford to pay) because it was just a normalish house in a London/Essex street. Albeit expensive due to location, but it was still fairly relatable - in cheaper parts of the country a house like that might be within financial reach of many people. But now she's got the dream mansion with acres of land but has to try and maintain the facade of being just one of us, doing it on the cheap, to keep her followers onside, because without them the money dries up. At the same time she'll be getting as much free stuff as she can done for her (I bet she doesn't pay for the bloody kitchen, or not all of it).

One thing that I don't get is that I thought the house was listed? - is she allowed to put up walls etc internally where she likes, replace windows with full length doors etc? I thought in a listed building you had to get full permission for any changes to the fabric of the building? (I guess she may have applied for this already). Although I am confused about the listing, because I wouldn't have thought the conservatory would have been allowed to be tacked on to a listed property anyway!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.