Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I’ve never been on this thread before, I actually don’t mind SS (sorry), but what the heck was her sister doing on that video?! I’ve never come to this website so fast in my life. Also, how wonderful that she’s gobbed all over the cake that other people are clearly going to eat. So gross.

Reactions: 10
Hi I’ve never been on this thread before, I actually don’t mind SS (sorry), but what the heck was her sister doing on that video?! I’ve never come to this website so fast in my life. Also, how wonderful that she’s gobbed all over the cake that other people are clearly going to eat. So gross.
I don’t dislike Stacey but I do feel like I was pulled in and tattle opened my eyes. Anyway, yeah her sister has her own thread on here as well lol she’s very annoying I think

Reactions: 4
watch out saying you don’t mind her, you’ll get banished to the rave thread 🤣🤣🤣

her sister is just desperate for attention. Must be draining dangling off ya sisters coat tails all day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t dislike Stacey but I do feel like I was pulled in and tattle opened my eyes. Anyway, yeah her sister has her own thread on here as well lol she’s very annoying I think
The same! I don't dislike her, she has her good points but taking in vulnerable people trying to get them to buy into her tat to help them feel included, very wrong, I don't know how she can do that and not feel bad especially given that she was a young mum so will have faced hard times.

Reactions: 5
Yeah its not very big is it?! I know someone who literally has a whole wall as a chalk board in her kitchen. Of course he will write on the white wall (and others 🤦‍♀️)
Exactly this, let your kids write on the walls then be all surprised when they write over EVERY wall! Either it's allowed or it isn't. It's the same when people give their dogs old shoes to chew then get the hump when the dog chews all shoes, your dog can't distinguish between the shoes that are allowed and the shoes that aren't!! Anyway she won't care if he did write all over everything, literally that kid could take his trousers down and take a tit in the middle of a crowded room and she'd ooohhhh and aahhhhh over him and say I love you to the moon and back pickle. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry guys, I just had to delete a post because I posted it in the wrong persons thread. I knew I shouldn’t have joined a new thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For all those that wonder how far the annexe is away from the house, then this is a good indicator.

(For newbies she has apparently put the eldest 2 and Harry in the annexe).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did Her sister not say other night on her stories she was to go to Staceys for birthday dinner but they cancelled because it rained Stacey had it on her stories tonight 🙈

Did Her sister not say other night on her stories she was to go to Staceys for birthday dinner but they cancelled because it rained Stacey had it on her stories tonight 🙈
I can’t keep up with the all the pre records and how they aren’t even in line with eachother. Also (I didn’t have sound on this story so don’t know) but did she move the camera towards the annexe to imply that was her house ? We all know she lives in a bleeping mansion not a cottage

Thing is if she wants to lie to her sheeple then go ahead, her account is a platform to sell, a moneymaker, the problem is none of it makes any sense. It's all out of sync. She's trying to pretend she does a million things in a day to this new house but the truth is its been done over a series of days. To me I see the Stacey on insta as a character not a person, it's not who she really is, all the gurning grinnings, and love you to the moon and backs, it's all a sales technique, it sucks them in and they buy her tit.

Reactions: 21
I don’t get it... she’s made the boys rooms smaller than my kids rooms in my measley (measley compared to her millions) £170k house .
They look claustrophobic - it was a great space before she divided it.

Reactions: 6
Unless these are all prerecords the boys rooms still aren’t done so god know where they are sleeping as when she showed the upstairs rooms they was no beds or anything in any of them for the boys. They all probably in her bed.

she is gonna ruin the kitchen she will rip it out and make it all modern and white or grey.

People have probably already said this, but don’t staceys sister look like a wish version of Stacey😂

• Haha
Unless these are all prerecords the boys rooms still aren’t done so god know where they are sleeping as when she showed the upstairs rooms they was no beds or anything in any of them for the boys. They all probably in her bed.

she is gonna ruin the kitchen she will rip it out and make it all modern and white or grey.
The kitchen is awful at the moment, I don't think she can make it any worse.

Her kitchen inspiration looks lovely and fits the house really nicely! I also quite like Rex’s room.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.