Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is, I remember someone asking me that after I'd had a miscarriage, granted they didn't know that, but people should never ask.
this!!!!! i had a woman come into my work with toddler twins looking stressed and tired (understandably) and she looked at me and my colleague and said "never have children......especially twins....." my friend is in the very early stages of pregnancy, and her husband is a twin, and i am struggling to conceive. could have called her an insensitive witch, but obviously neither of us said anything to her, but why would you say something like that to 2 perfect strangers? bizarre behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I really hope Stacey doesn’t get a rabbit next. I don’t know why I get the feeling she might. Rex seems to love rabbits and after seeing him today with them I just thought she might buy him one. They are a lot of work and need space and Rex is too rough with animals and will petrify the poor animal.

Reactions: 8
Good lord, people. Semantics or what! She’s the only shareholder of the company. The company has £1m+ cash in the bank. She owns the company. She owns the money.
TL;DR: she still has million(s) in the bank

She doesn’t own the money - a limited company is a separate legal entity 🤣

Reactions: 3
I really hope Stacey doesn’t get a rabbit next. I don’t know why I get the feeling she might. Rex seems to love rabbits and after seeing him today with them I just thought she might buy him one. They are a lot of work and need space and Rex is too rough with animals and will petrify the poor animal.
She’ll have all sorts with that big garden, pigs and chickens, the lot. heavy handed Rex will get scratched one day and he’ll either learn to be more gentle with animals or he’ll become more rough with them out of resentment 🙃

Reactions: 7
im all for coming on here and voicing opinions but it is NEVER ok to body shame people. Who cares if she gains weight?
I'm always uncomfortable about talking about peoples looks unless they are being hypocritical. I dislike the talk about her sisters looks too.

Reactions: 23
this!!!!! i had a woman come into my work with toddler twins looking stressed and tired (understandably) and she looked at me and my colleague and said "never have children......especially twins....." my friend is in the very early stages of pregnancy, and her husband is a twin, and i am struggling to conceive. could have called her an insensitive witch, but obviously neither of us said anything to her, but why would you say something like that to 2 perfect strangers? bizarre behaviour.
It is, I don’t understand why people say things like that. I know 9 times out of 10 they don’t mean anything by it, but they should think before they speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have this feeling too, especially how much she mentioned he loved his toy bunny around Easter time. I have 2 house rabbits myself and they are a LOT of work, they need companionship and you can’t just shove them in a hutch outside. I will be fuming if she gets him a rabbit.. or if hinch gets her little one a rabbit 😢 they’re not children’s animals

Reactions: 5
My business runs as a limited company and as the only share holder all of the money listed is mine and I can take it out as I wish. That money is definitely staceys and she can the money easily at any point, also that’s just what the company is showing as having she will have more disposable money than that for sure

Reactions: 15
I have this feeling too, especially how much she mentioned he loved his toy bunny around Easter time. I have 2 house rabbits myself and they are a LOT of work, they need companionship and you can’t just shove them in a hutch outside. I will be fuming if she gets him a rabbit.. or if hinch gets her little one a rabbit 😢 they’re not children’s animals
She probably has already bought him a rabbit we just haven’t seen it yet. She’ll probably do another live and one of her kids will slip up about it then she’ll have to announce she bought Rex a rabbit, she’ll show this by posting a montage or Rex strangling the rabbit whilst he’s staring at the camera with his big massive wide toothy smile

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My business runs as a limited company and as the only share holder all of the money listed is mine and I can take it out as I wish. That money is definitely staceys and she can the money easily at any point, also that’s just what the company is showing as having she will have more disposable money than that for sure
I mean, we’re talking semantics but a ltd company is a separate legal entity so, while you can take out money, it isn’t your money until it’s withdrawn and Iranians as easy as just taking money out of your bank account. There are limited ways that you can’t take the money.

Reactions: 4
Rex is so frigging over exposed.
I find it weird when she writes things like “we love you pickle” obviously meaning her and joe, but it just makes me feel like I’m looking in someone’s private photos or something lol

Reactions: 9
#1millionpoundgate
Well she’s certainly not hard up that’s for sure and with her recents Ads for Dove and Benson Beds and her Collab with in the style,her new Tv show and loose women she’s doing ok 👍

She has also just chosen a room to do her crap makeovers in and has a team of professionals in the background carrying out renovations. She’s had the garage done out the annex and new flooring and funny how we’ve not actually seen much of the house the last few weeks ?
She likes to make out she’s one of “us” by being shady about new things !!I don’t care she has loads of money it’s all the lies and smokescreens she does that annoy me !

Reactions: 15
Christ I wish she’d stop letting Rex handle animals like that. It’s only a matter of time before something bites him.

Reactions: 17
I think theres way worse than her personally. The blogger types selling all the tit of the day annoy me more than the celebrities. But i get she is annoying at times.
I wouldn’t say she was a celebrity, z lister at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say she was a celebrity, z lister at best.
Shes a presenter on one of the most popular daytime shows on itv. Id say shes a celebrity. If you only see her on instagram then yes going by that shes another insta hun but she does more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes a presenter on one of the most popular daytime shows on itv. Id say shes a celebrity. If you only see her on instagram then yes going by that shes another insta hun but she does more than that.
A panellist and it’s day time tv, not prime time, she’s nothing special.
Anyway, we’re not going to agree that she’s z lister, but she’s still a twit/bleep 😊

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.