Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen she has a book coming out called Tap to Tidy. I didn’t have her down as a “meticulous organiser and crafter” 🤣 I wonder if there’ll be a section on reusing bath petals.
She's trademarked Tap to Tidy. I'm sure her bestie was pissed when she did that 🤣

Reactions: 10
Will deffo have to try and find this episode of Through The Keyhole 😂
I guess this is what happens when they don’t moderate the comments on Teflon Stacey
I can imagine it stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder who'd win in a scrap, Hinch or Stace. Stacey will probably knock her out with her smell alone
Solomon for sure , I reckon she’s more street and can pack a punch in the mouth . Hinch would try to pull hair , scratch then curl in a ball screeching jaaymeeeee mummy biiittttyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would your relationship survive a lotto win? On loose women! She’s a millionaire anyway so 🤷🏻‍♀️ And why do they put cryptic messages on Insta? Just tell what’s happening or don’t mention it at all! 🙄

Reactions: 7
So many negative comments on the daily mail article !! This ones a bit crazy but needs a wash Swash made me lol 😂

Hated as the greediest couple in showbiz Stacey Roland Rat Solomon and needs a wash Swash have been milking the kids for every penny they can even before they were born. The sooner sexy Katie Price takes over and sacks all the greedy narcissistic witches on Loose women the better LOL LOL , . She could then appoint junior panellists and keep them in line with the back of her hand if they speak out of turn, the audience figures would go through the roof.
New

Some of the comments

What a load of old rubbish ripped off from that other annoying idiot Mrs Hinch.

Z list Scruffy woman puts her name to a house tidying book. You couldn't write it. Oh! And neither did she.

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we know if she's taken her Christmas door display down?

Reactions: 1
Just spotted on her stories the new oil and vinegar bottles. Didn’t she make a whole big deal about spraying some old bottles and then using Label lady labels to make her own? Why is everything she makes so short lived and disposable

Reactions: 13
Just spotted on her stories the new oil and vinegar bottles. Didn’t she make a whole big deal about spraying some old bottles and then using Label lady labels to make her own? Why is everything she makes so short lived and disposable
Because she makes it for the content and to promote herself, then bins it because she knows it’s all crap and she doesn’t actually want it in her house! It’s all a big fraud 🤦🏼‍♀️

And Jesus woman, stop banging on about the weather. Yes it’s been nice to see the sun this weekend. Done. It’s not time to get your flip flops out. Stick your phone back in the drawer and bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if it's just me but I think since Stinkey has calmed down on the content this weekend and not shoving a phone in Rex's face every 5 seconds, Rex looks more happier and relaxed in the face?

Reactions: 7
is it just me or is a knotted yarn bed a terrible idea for a puppy?

Reactions: 13
Let’s hope he doesn’t chew it up and get it stuck inside him and need emergency surgery
or just imagine the headache it would cause if he so much as took a dump in it; you’d be scraping it off for months! Mind you stinky Stacey probably wouldn’t even notice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s hope he doesn’t chew it up and get it stuck inside him and need emergency surgery
Yeah or getting his head or a little leg stuck in one of the gaps as he pulls & stretches it. It just screams danger to me

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don't know if it's just me but I think since Stinkey has calmed down on the content this weekend and not shoving a phone in Rex's face every 5 seconds, Rex looks more happier and relaxed in the face?
On her “phone in the drawer” days she films a lot of content for the week so i doubt the phones been out of his face at all tbh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.